♡My Lovely Friends♡

°゚。・*

°゚。・*.゚✩˂˃✩゚.*・。゚°
*IF I FORGOT ANYONE, MY APOLOGIES! WROTE THIS LAST MINUTE!
If you'd like to be included, comment below!
°゚。・*.゚✩˂˃✩゚.*・。゚°
Just lovely shout-outs to all those whom I consider to be my homeslices!
You're all precious to me!

Even though we may not have talked often, I still cherish the conversations we've had! Even if they are simplistic, I still enjoy conversing with you! You guys always brighten my day!
And you guys are part of my special lil' follow group! I only follow those who I consider to be my wonderful friends!

P.S. this is also a lil' apology to everyone I owe role play replies!! I know I've been taking my sweet time, but my education is important. I hope you guys understand! If you're honestly done waiting, then please notify me to put it on hold or if you even want to quit role playing with me! Completely understandable!
°゚。・*.゚✩˂˃✩゚.*・。゚°

im_dun_tbh
This lovely friend is just beyond extraordinary!! You are just super duper incredible! You're an amazing friend and an amazing role player! I always look forward to chatting with you! You are super kind and considerate! Such a wonderful friend! Glad to have you in my lil' internet life. wuv chu

Vanmaru
An utter goddess in the vast field of Wattpad. You are a wonderful friend! And we are mystic messenger trash. But we are bootiful trash. You are an amazing, hella descriptive role player! 10/10 Hope we can RP again!

Kyohi-San
Where to begin— Goodness, you are too kind & understanding! You're super fun to chat with and discuss ideas. I'm always looking forward to seeing your messages! You're super amazing to chat with & role play with! You're really amazing!

crows_
Goodness gracious, where do I begin... You are absolutely too precious for this world! You are super-duper amazing and far too kind! I enjoy chatting with you & I enjoy your company! You're super-duper fun to chat with!

domolinda
You are super awesome! You're really wonderful and fun to talk to! Your cosplay is 100/10! You really are amazing! Role playing with you is tons of fun!!
p.s. Sorry for not replying to RP in months.
Our angel & demon bbus are precious! Hit me up on kik!
I'll reply soon!

Sukoshi_Kowaretako
You are such an amazing and kind person!! Role playing with you is tons of fun! Apologies to keep you waiting on RP!

Kitty-Cat01
You're super sweet and fun to talk to! I look forward to chatting with you more!

PiscesPrince72
This homeslice is 100/10. You definitely need a reward for utter awesomeness!

xX2pPrussiaXx
You're super duper amazing and a wonderful, descriptive role player! You are really fun to chat with and an amazing person! Super kind & precious! Miss rping with you, homeslice!!
p.s. Apologies for not replying for like months for that one individual rp. ( the one with the scientists & test subjects) they are precious bbus!!
°゚。・*.゚✩˂˃✩゚.*・。゚°