Halloween

It was the day of Halloween in the city of Paris, and Marinette was rushing to get ready.
"Oh, Tikki! I don't know what to wear!" She said, talking to the Kwami that grants her powers. "Should I wear my Chat Noir onesie, or do I twin with Alya as a unicorn?"
The small creature shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know Marinette. Why don't we just stay at home and watch movies?"
Marinette sighed. "This is the most important decision of my life Tikki! Adrien invited me and Alya to go trick-or-treating with him and Nino! And I can't let Adrien down!"
Tikki sighed. "Weren't you and Chat Noir going to go on patrol tonight? It's the day before Halloween, and some creep might try something."
Marinette gasped. "Of course! You're right!" She rushed around the room, once, twice, and three times. "Where are my earrings?"
Tikki sighed once more. "You're hopeless. They're on your ears."
"Oh!" The teenage girl said. "I didn't realize. Thanks Tikki!"
"No problem." The Kwami said, slightly exasperated. "Can we just transform now, instead of waiting around?"
Marinette nodded enthusiastically, and then said, "Tikki, SPOTS ON!"
And the clumsy, clueless Marinette transformed into the strong, intelligent Ladybug.
"Let's go protect Paris." Ladybug said.
~~~~~
"So my lady, what's on the list for tonight's patrol?" Chat Noir asked his oblivious lover. "How about a purrfectly positioned kiss on the top of the Eiffel Tower?"
Ladybug rolled her eyes.
"Chat, I don't need this right now." Ladybug said. "I'm still trying to figure out what to wear for Halloween."
Chat facepalmed. "Dress up as me! I'm the greatest, and I'm handsome. If you're me, I bet you'll look fantastic!"
Ladybug rolled her eyes once more. "Vein as ever Chat. Wonderful."
Then she kept off into the night, a beauty among a beautiful city.
"I love that girl." Chat Noir said, leaping off after her.
~~~~~
"So, is that it for patrol?" Chat Noir said to Ladybug. "It is almost midnight."
Ladybug nodded. "I'm going to go crash at home. See you later Chat."
Ladybug was about to bug out before the ground started shaking and all the lights in Paris started going off.
Ladybug and Chat groaned at the same time. "Lovely." Ladybug said.
Chat Noir sarcastically nodded in agreement.
"Let's go save Paris, okay?" He said.
"Okay." Ladybug agreed. "Let's go."
~~~~~
"I am the Style Queen!" Said a woman in yellow and black clothing, her hair done up in a beehive style. "I am allied with Hawkmoth and my brother, The Collector"
Ladybug and Chat Noir exchanged a look.
"I don't think that crazy lady is Akumatized." Chat said. "And definitely not so if she's allied with Hawkmoth."
Ladybug nodded in agreement. "Let's see what else she says."
She turned back to Style Queen, Chat following her lead.
"Let it be known that we three have one known goal: to find and destroy the Kwamis of Ladybug, Chat Noir, Bee Girl, Jade Turtle, and Volpina!" Style Queen said.
"Wasn't Volpina an Akumatized victim?" Chat Noir asked Ladybug.
She shrugged. "I guess she's a superhero too."
"Let it also be known, that we intend to extend our range to beyond Paris and capture Pixie Girl in New York, America! We will bend her to our will to bend the Kwamis to our will to bend the superheroes to our will!" Style queen laughed maniacally.
"So there's three people making bad guys now?" Chat Noir asked Ladybug.
She nodded. "I would hi I so, based on what she said. But, the question is, who are the other superheroes?"
Chat Noir shrugged. "And this Pixie Girl, in America? What has she got to do with all of this that's happening in a different continent?"
It was Ladybugs turn to shrug. "I have no clue, and that's not necessarily a thing I say often."
"Maybe the other three are superheroes who haven't been chosen yet."
"Maybe I should ask the Grand Master."
Chat Noir looked at her skeptically. "Ah yes, the grand master. When do I get to meet him?"
"Whenever your Kwami thinks that you're ready."
"Oh." Chat Noir said in a small voice.
"I have to go, I'm about to pass out from exhaustion." Ladybug said, getting ready to launch off. "Bye Chat."
He waved as she sped away with her yo-yo.
"Bye my love." He said.
~~~~~
Alya stared at her computer screen, waiting for her newest post to the LadyBlog to finally upload.
Waiting.
And waiting.
And more waiting.
Then, out of the corner of her eye, Alya spotted a black box with red engravings at the top. Curiously she picked it up, and opened it.
There was a bright orange light, as something came out of the box holding a necklace.
"AHH!!!" Alya yelled, her parents and siblings not waking up, seeing as they were on vacation. Without her.
"No no, don't be scared!" Said a small fox creature. "I'm Delfoxx, nice to meet you!"
Alya was breathing heavily. "What. Are. You."
"Oh!" The creature giggled. I'm a Kwami, and I grant magical powers! You have been chosen to identify the truth and secure the well being of Paris as the secret identity of..."
The Kwami paused.
"VOLPINA!!!"
~~~~~
Nino was up late, but he didn't care. He was busy working out a new beat for his latest track, dedicated to Ladybug and Chat Noir for defending Paris for so long.
He was so busy jamming, he didn't realize that there was a small black box sitting next to him until nearly one in the morning.
He grabbed it, and opened it, a lime green light shining from the inside. A turtle-like creature came out, holding a turtle bracelet.
"Woah!" Nino gasped, as quietly as he could without waking his whole family. "What are you?"
The small creature opened his eyes. "NINO!"
"Um," Nino seemed confused. In fact, Nino WAS confused. "Hi."
"I've finally found you! Thank god. I was starting to lose hope."
"Oh, uh, cool dude. If you could just, I dunno, tell me why you're here, that would be great."
The creature seemed confused for a second, and then smiled. "Of course. I'm a Kwami, and I grant powers to superheroes! My name is Green. You're destined to become Jade Turtle, the superhero of Paris that holds the special bonds of love and friendship!"
~~~~~
Chloe had just put her Ladybug PJ's on, and was about to crash before she noticed a black box with red ingraving that totally clashed with her room decor.
"What's this?" She asked aloud. She opened the box, and a bright yellow glow engulfed her.
A huge bee was in Chloe's room, and then it started talking to her. "Hi! I'm Golden Rose."
Chloe screamed. Thank god her walls were sound proof.
"Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew!" Chloe screeched. "What ARE YOU?!"
"Calm down." The creature said in a soothing voice. "I'm a Kwami, and I'm here to make you a superheroine! You have been chosen to become Bee Girl, the one whom can tell and detect lies. You are destined to become a loving figure, who can help all who are kind and compassionate."
"I'm a WHAT!?"
Chloe still didn't seem to process this information. But Golden Rose didn't care.