Random Facts About Meself

I eat ranch with MOST EVERYTHING-

I can take out a 12 pack of cola in one day.

I am very socially awkward, mainly around people I don't know too well.

My first oc that I created was, if I can recall correctly, a pink cat (I forgot her name). I remember her backstory being that her white fur was stained pink by some pink lemonade. I remember she was supposed to be a T.U.F.F. Puppy character. Another one of my first oc's was a brown dog named Amy Wonder, who was a super-dog that belonged to the Sonic the Hedgehog series (She wasn't a mobian though). 

Sunni has actually gone through quite a few changes. When she was created she actually had an orange flower on one ear and a pink heart on her cheek. Eventually, I ditched the flower for a light blue scarf. I also changed her name from "Sunny" to the wack spelling "Sunni" because I was innocent and thought it looked cooler. Now, we have the Sunni we know and love today! (Also, at one point, I tried to redesign Sunni almost entirely, but that quickly flopped. 

At first I thought "Five Nights at Freddy's" had something to do with that "Freddy Kruger" poem thing, so I didn't pay much attention to it at first.

In case you haven't noticed, I love chaos.

And pain.

And suffering.

At one point when I was younger I pronounced "tutorial" as "tortitional" 

The first real game I ever played was Little Big Planet. Since then I've been a huge fan of that little ragdoll and have beaten all the games to come out on Play Station 3.