COF - Epilogue

#Change_Of_Feelings

#Epilogue

Hot content Ahead !!

Specially dedicated to #Nimra_Khateeb love u.. My bestee.. A loyal reader and encourager

Swara was wrapped safe under his husband's arm.. They were slowly moving with rhythm..

As soon as dance got completed.. It was really a cold winter.. She stepped out of Sanskaar's embrace .. She was shivering.. Sanskaar saw her and pulled her in a side hug..

Swara his her face in his chest smilingly.. Thanking god for giving her such loving husband who understand everything without her Saying..

She looks up at him and smiled.. He smiled back and pecks her forehead.. She sighed with contentment !!

Sanskaar -"Shall we leave to room now ? "

Swara -"okay :) "

Sanskaar marched to der room with his swara in his embrace.. Swara went more deeper to seek warmth of his husband.. Sanskaar smiled at her..

-"I think today u will need my warmth definitely " in A teasing tone..

Swara was too in a teasing mood -"Hmm.. I need it.. You see weather is to cold and u are too hot so..(looks at him) I need it warmth (she trails a finger from his forehead to down his chin)

Sanskaar gets stunned by her reply.. He never thought she will say something like that.. That to in this way...

He was staring her with shock gaze!! While she smiled naughtily..

Sanskaar -"U are now waking up the beast in me (huskily) "

Swara further lean close to his cheeks -"I want my beast.. I know my hubby is cute innocent.. But I want my beast to love me.. " she moved so close that her lips brushed his cheeks while speaking..

He smiled very naughtily and replied -"So u want the beast OK then "

He tried to close her lips with hers but the tilted her head back..

Sanskaar saw her in confused state !!

Swara laughed -"I was joking sanskaar.. "

Saying this she stepped out of his embrace..

Sanskaar -"What !! U talk like that and turns me on then simply move away from me saying u were joking.. Its too bad swara to tease ur husband like that.. " he makes a sad face..

Swara gets awwee on him.. She kisses a quick peck on his cheeks and takes his and to wrap round her shoulder pushing herself in his embrace again..

Sanskaar says nothing but smiles at her wife's gesture !!

They reach thier Room.. Sanskaar's phone start ringing..

Sanskaar -"Swara u change ur jewellery I'll come in no time answering the call "

Swara smiled and went in.. While he stay out of room and received the call..

Sanskaar -"Haan Laksh bol sab thik h na wahan ?? "

Laksh on call - "Ha Bhai sab thik h.. V se mene tum dono ko disturb Toh nai kia na ?? "

Sanskaar -"Nai yaar hum bus party se aaye h Abi "

Laksh -"Fir se Swara ne tuje tang kia KYA j se uss din mall me kia tha ?? "

Sanskaar remembers swara's teasing !!