Collision (Percy Jackson/ Harry Potter Crossover)

Ηεγ μγ! ηι ᎥᎦ Μγ fιᎡᎦτ ςᎡᎧᎦᎦᎧνε, ᎦᎧ ηορε γομ ικε ιτ! ΡᏝᎦ ινε Με fεεβαςκ! Τηχ! :) Ρ- wᎡᎥᎢε ςαζγ ικε τηι οπ ποτε το γα'ᏝᏝ. :)

- ροττγ

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

PROLOGUE

PERCY

Percy thought the day was going great, until he found out about magic sticks.

Percy was at Camp Half-Blood, relaxing on the beach with the rest of the seven and a couple friends(minus Nico. He was called on by his dad to stop some drunk ghosts from robbing a- You know what, lets just skip that part. Percy was tired enough as it is.), when Nyssa, a Hephaestus kid, came jogging over.

"Chiron wants to see you. At least, he wants to see you Percy. It's something real important. " We looked a each other. What could Chiron want? They're wasn't another prophecy, was their? What was it this time? A magic goddess with a mad carving for sprite?

"Thanks Nyssa," Annabeth responded. She pecked my cheek and I ran off to find Chiron.

He made his way to the Big House, careful not to run into any trees, (Oh, you don't even want to get into what happened last time THAT happened. Leo and I were attacked by some insane nymphs. Not a happy experience.) and walked up onto the porch.

Percy glanced back at the beach where his friends were still hanging out, and shrugged, opening the door. The Big House had gotten some major renovations after the seven returned from their quest, and lets just say, it looked, well, big.

He walked in, looking warily around for Chiron. Percy heard voices from a room to his left, and so of course his ADHD had to strike now, making him curious. He walked over quietly, pressing his ear against the closed door.

He only heard little snippets of the conversation. It was between Chiron and a new voice with a slight British accent, an older woman's most likely.

"-coming right now-"

"-needs more protection-"

"-soon, soon we will be-"

"-need to know-"

"-firstly, I'll show you the-"

It didn't feel right to spy on Chiron, so Percy, being the Seaweed Brain he is, opened the door, glanced in, and called, "Chiron?"

He saw Chiron talking to a misty imagine of an old lady (Oh, is Chiron in a relationship now? *wriggles eyebrows* Hehe.) with dark blue robes on. Why on earth would anyone wear that?

Chiron turned around, swiping his tail through the Iris message, but not before Percy saw the woman wave a polished stick in the air, and a book flew towards her.

Tyson would want a stick like that, Percy thought.

Chiron smiled. "Hello, dear boy."

Percy smiled back. "Hey Chiron! Um, what was that...?"

Chiron's smile faded a bit, but he responded with a level voice, and his poker face soon returned. "Oh, it's a surprise for you. You'll find out soon enough thought."