Chapter 2

Azunia's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when the alarm clock rang, that means its time to wake up, I got up lazily and turn the alarm clock off, I stood from my bed then head to my mirror. I look at my self look at you...another day of being a ghost! Have fun! I mock my self in my thought.

I grob my brush and comb my long red hair, I tie it on ponytail/braid/bun then exited to my room.

I got downstairs to see no one except from my dog Jaguar, I only had him from my last and only gift from my parents. I smiled at him, and pat him over the head "you must be hungry" I said, then head to the kitchen to get him some dog food, I placed the dog food in front of him and chuckled.

I headed to the bathroom and take a bath, but when I passed a mirror I can't helped but looked at my self!

"Why do I have to look at my pathetic face?" I asked facing the mirror, I ignore it and do my daily morning routine.

After I'm done, I headed to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

When I'm done I grab my keys and left my dog in the backyard. I locked the front door and start heading to school.

I was wearing my uniform a dark blue skirt with a dark blue pollo with a red ribbon on it, I wear a long stocking and surely ware my former brown shoes.

I was holding my bag in front of me, I was walking all the way to the school.

Every one just keep staring at me. And their distance away from me that would make a circle, and I'm in the middle. I just looked at the ground trying not to tear up.

Until someone call my name "hey! Azunia right?" A boy asked, I shyly nodded. I can from the corner of my eye that two girls are whispering to each other 'hey its azamaki!' . 'why does he talking to that girl!? You know that girl is just a schools idiot!' I heard they whispered to each other, I try my best not to cry, until. I've made my way on the gate but the guy named azamaki is still walking with me.

I made my way to the school gate, when I stepped in I quickly run "oi! Azunia!" I heard azamaki screamed my name, I ran faster and head to the bathroom.

I try my best not to cry, but there's some tears slowly dropping from my checks...