Chapter 1

Tao's P.O.V

"What did you has that you've been accepted in this great company, huh, Chinese?"

"I don't think it because of your look."

"I don't think it because of your voice or dance neither."

"Tch, just because of wusyu. WTH."

What did I do to deserve this kind of treatment? What sin did I do in my past life? I'm tired of this. I want to give up. I can't stand this. I want to go back to China. It unfair, I can see one of the chinese trainee here got a very nice treatment. I think his name is Luhan. Maybe because he's cute and has baby face that he get good treatment. Or maybe because of his easy going character? I always envy that one character of him. He has good voice too. Just when I made my mind to give up, an idol come in. A young idol, three years younger than me. She is a very famous idol and I know her as Eun Ri. She always visit us, the trainees and befriend with us. When she come in, the other trainees still bullying me.

"What you guys doing?" she asked.

"Nothing much, sunbaenim," one of them said.

"How many time I said not to call me sunbae. And you said nothing much? I don't think so. Hey newbie, what happen?" she asked me. I can't say anything but crying. I am a crybaby since I was young. I even cry when watching a ghost story.

"Newbie, don't you want to tell me?"

"Of course he'll not. He don't has anything but tears, huh !" one of the trainee say with a harsh tone.

"What is this? Why you bully him? He was scout for a reason. Don't forget it. Don't you guys has anything to do other than bullying him? Why don't you guys practice so that you can debut soon? He's being bully because he got to debut sooner and faster than you guys right? Well he deserve it as I always found him practice alone late at night. What did you guys do? Nothing but bullying and that bring you to nothing. Now, I want you to go to your practice room and start practice," girl's nagging nature always there within them right? Hehe. But wait, she saw me practice? Is it her who recommend me to debut earlier? I knew that she is the one who Lee Soo Man trust the most.

"So newbie, what's your name?" she asked after the other went back to the practice room.

"Huang Zi Tou," I whisper between my sobbing.

"Tao oppa. I can call you that right?"

"Yes, of course you can, sunbaenim,"

"Aish this guy. Call me Eun Ri, OK? Only Eun Ri. Sunbaenim make me sound old. Hehe. ^^"

Wow, she's really low profile and easy going. I thought.

"Oh, nae. Eun Ri. Hehe."

"Want to go to the bubble tea shop with me? Sehun oppa, Luhan oppa and Baekhyun oppa will be there too,"

"Is it OK for me to go together?"

"Of course it OK. You can get to know your soon to be group member after all. Kaja."

"Err, don't you need to disguise or anything?" Yes, that a right question. She's an idol, saesang fans might kill me if they see me with her.

"No need too. Or else they'll think I'm in a relationship. Kaja. Palli. They must be waiting"

That's how I got close to her. And I also make many friends because of her. But within inside me, I know that she make many enemies just because of me. I feel bad about it.

-------------------------------------------------------

(EXO's debut day)

Tao's P.O.V