Chapter 2.

I followed the man holding the sign with my name. He didn't say anything to me but I figured my parents called to have someone drive me to school. They were so overprotective and they always doubted my abilities. I could find my way to UV Cali by myself, but whatever made them sleep at night.

"Here is your new care Maya" the man announced.

"My new car?" I asked very confused as I looked at a 2 door canvas top jeep.

It was black and the doors were removed. I swear if this is actually by some miracle my car I might shit myself.

"Yes. From Mrs. And Mr. Williams to Maya Williams."

Oh my goodness this is real?!

"Holy shit is this actually my car?!" I screamed

"Yes, here are the keys. I have to go back to work but it was nice meeting you."

Just like that he was gone and I was left with my dream car. My life was going perfectly so far. California was turning out better than expected. Hot guy, nice car, who knows what's next?!

I hopped in my new car and turned on the radio. I blasted my music as loud as it could go. I got the directions to the University on my phone and drove off. This was it, the first step to my life. And I was already loving it.

I pulled into the parking lot and saw swells of kids walking towards the booths set up outside of the school. There were sign ups for fraternities and sororities, places to pick up your schedule, and a few people standing around to give directions. I headed towards a booth that said W-Z and got in line. After a 10 minute wait I told the girl sitting at the booth my full name and she told me what building my dorm was in, and she handed me my schedule.

Thankfully I found a map of the school laying on the ground. I picked it up and headed to dorm building A7. The building was huge! There were several kids standing outside talking to there friends, or frantically looking around. Probably lost.

I headed up the stairs in the building I was on the top floor and had room number 23. (There were only 2 floors)

I was stoked to meet my roommate! I'm super social, I hope she is too. I can't wait to meet her!

I walked up to room 23. I took a dead breath not knowing what to expect when I walked in. I opened the door and saw no roommate. Hmm, maybe she'll be here later I thought to myself. The room was very plane. White walls and white ceilings, two twin beds on either side of the room, and down the middle was a door. Most likely leading to the bathroom. There was a little kitchenette on the left and a small 2 person dining table on the right. The floors were a light hard wood. They were actually kind of pretty, but with the white walls it was a bit too much.

Luckily my parents were all for having a tumblr dorm so I got a large shelf like thing to put my bed on. It was like bunk beds but rather than a bottom bunk it was a reading nook with a desk. At the foot of the bed was of course a large set of drawers.my parents had the bed pre ordered and set up before I arrived so my half of the dorm was already looking good.

I decided to unpack

I decided to unpack. First I got out my mandala tapastrie  that I tie died with my friend last summer. I hung it in the nook part of my bed. I unpacked all of my clothes and hung them in my closet/organized them into my drawer. I put my beauty products and toiletries in the bathroom and was done. I know it doesn't seem like much but my parents put $500 dollars in my bank account to buy blankets, chairs, food, cleaning products,etc...

After I wrapped up unpacking I decided I should grab my longboard and hit the board walk. I think I'll get some food, because I am literally starving! And I could work on my tan, and apply for some jobs. What time is it any way? I checked my Apple Watch and it said 1:15. That's not too bad. I can accomplish what I want to do. I be got loads of time. I decided to change real quick into my triangle bikini. I slipped on a pair of high wastes shorts over the bottom. And threw on an old tie die cut out shirt I've had since my junior year. It was old but it just looked like it was supposed to be vintage. It said Juniors Rule in bold black letters. TBH I loved it. I slipped on my Vans and threw on my black Nike SnapBack. I picked up my longboard and walked out the door locking it behind me.

I found a nice sidewalk and decided to start skating. Eventually I found my way to the boardwalk and I began to pick up speed. I heard my phone start to ring so I answered. It was my mom. Go figure.

"Hello?" 

"Hey honey! Just wanted to check up on you!" She squealed

"Mom I'm fine! And Btw thank you so much for the awesome car!"

"Oh you're welcome honey you deserve it!" She replied

Just as I was about to say something to her I looked up and saw another distracted scared coming straight towards me.

"WATCH OUT!!!!!" I yelled

She looked up a second to late and in the blink of an eye we collided.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aye guys what's good?! So I know this chapter is kinda short but it's about 1,000 words😬 next chapter will be longer I promise! And what do you guys think?! Remember vote comment please! That's all I have to say this time but

ILY GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!!!! THANKS FOR READING🙏🏼❤️