Prologue

Prologue

There is a world not to different from are own. There lived a girl with a loving family: a mother, a sister, and a loving father. She was 16 years old, 5'3. she had long black hair that went to her mid back, her eyes a foggy light blue but in the light a piercing silver, which also shows when she is angry. She was in her room filled with posters of bloody and gory scenes. A bed with wolf blankets and black pillows, a desk in the corner with pictures of people dying and burning..... Even the creepypastas killing some of them. Right now she was drawing one of her favorite creepypastas; Slenderman fighting the infamous Jeff The Killer.

When she heard a knock on her door, she got up to open it seeing her dad, Dwayne Brown. She looked at him and asked, " What is it dad?" Her dad stood at a height of 5'11 with the same eyes as her, tanned brown skin, brown ear length hair, and tattoos that show the names of his family. her mother, Alann Brown, stood at 5'7 with light tanned colored skin, black hair, and hazel eyes. She looked mad, and Dwayne looked that way as well. Did they have a fight? He looked at here at her and said," Holli, I'm leaving and I'm not coming back, okay?" Holli narrowed her eyes as tears of anger began to fall down her face.

"WHY WHY ARE YOU LEAVING DADDY, WHY?!"

She looked ready to kill someone at the moment. He looked at Alann. " Because I have to. I'm sorry Holli, I really am."

He glanced at her and smiled as her mom turned around. Her dad gave her a necklace. When she looked at it she saw it was a circle with an 'x' through it. She realized it was The Operator Symbol. He also gave her a jack in the box that was black in stead of red, and could open if she wanted it to. She looked at him and put her arms a round his neck. She begun to cry soon after her dad started to leave, as she looked at her mother in hatred. When she couldn't see him she went inside and slammed her bedroom door, locking it.

She didn't come out of her room for the rest of the weekend , except for food and water.