I promise

Mates, love, trouble, danger, sadness, mystery and victorious. Vanessa is no ordinary girl, she is a werewolf who lives on the same Earth as humans. She has 3 over protective brothers, Jacob is the oldest out of all of them and then there's the twins. Alex and Mitchell. She has a great friends like Josie who's her closest friend. She's not popular but many people know her by her feisty attitude and gorgeous looks. Yet for some reason she's not that popular. Everyone seems to like her cause she is very polite and caring but sometimes can be cheeky and dangerous. Then there's Dylan, the soon-to-be- Alpha and other closest friend to Vanessa. Though he had to leave to his dad's sister because since he was becoming alpha he needed to be trained like one and be more responsible. So Dylan had to move to Paris with his aunt. He had to move away from his bad boy/player ways since he was such a young age! But sadly he had to move away from his sister and family, his friends, his home, his soon-to-be pack members and he had to move away from Vanessa. ******* So imagine this, your making your way to the drinks at the masquerade ball, when suddenly you trip. You close your eyes and wait for the impact, but nothing came. You open your eyes and then notice that someone had catched you, you slowly look up and meet the eyes of your best friend that you hadn't seen in FOREVER! Then suddenly sparks, fireworks fly around you while you stare into his gorgeous, soft brown eyes and him staring into your caramel brown eyes. And then something pops into your mind and suddenly changes everything you had between him... My mate is my best friend...

This book gives me so many shocks. I have a feeling that they will never end. Read and find out those shocks.