Chapter 8

Harry's POV

I could not stop thinking about what caused Alex to freak out like that. I didn't mean to make her upset. There's something that happened, bad obviously, and as much as I want to know what it is, I can't keep asking her about it. She agreed to talk when she's ready so I guess I'll have to take that.

I don't know why I care so much anyway. My goal from the beginning was to just get in her pants. She's the new girl, the goody goody and I can't accept that. Just imagine if I was the guy to get in the new girl's pants.

There's a problem though. Everytime I look at her I get this weird feeling in my stomach. I've never felt it before.

Maybe it's the way she cried. Maybe it's the way she promised to talk to me first. Maybe it's the way she lays there, sleeping soundly or how she didn't pull her hand away when I held it. Something about Alex is changing me, and to be honest I'm not sure if I like it.

I like getting whoever I want whenever I want. I like not having to commit to someone. I really don't want a repeat of Samantha. I don't think I could handle that again.

Alex was something special, but I didn't want her nor did I need her. What I wanted is what's under her jeans and I plan to keep it that way.

~~~

"Alex, wake up. We're here." I said, shaking Alex slightly.

"The school? Already?"

"No, we're at a hotel. You said you were getting a room."

"Oh, yeah. Thanks." Her voice was raspy and so damn sexy.

"Better get a room." I said getting out of the car and grabbing our bags.

"You're getting a room too?"

"Well, I was thinking that we could share a room."

"Fine, but we're getting one with two beds." She huffed.

"By all means."

"Can I get a room with two beds, please?" I asked the lady at the front counter. She looked me up and down, then Alex.

"I.D please." She said. You could tell she was a smoker by the raspiness in her voice.

I handed her my I.D and she pressed a few buttons on her screen.

"I'm sorry, we have no more double rooms. You will have to get separate or share." She said plainly.

Alex looked at me for a second before speaking.

"I guess we'll share." She said, which surprised me.

I gave her a smirk before accepting the keys and heading towards the elevator.

Alex's POV

I agreed to share a room with Harry because he had been so nice to me earlier. Even though I still despise him, in pretty sure I can handle a night in a room with him.

The room was small, of course, but it was cute. It had a fridge, stove, and microwave which would come in handy later on. There was a bathroom next to the door, a couch, and a tv.

Harry plopped down on the bed and I took a seat on the couch. A moment of silence passed before Harry finally spoke up.

"We better get going if we want to be there for kickoff." He said, standing up and grabbing my keys.

I walked over and grabbed my keys from his hands.

"I'm driving this time." I said.

"Fine by me."

We walked out of the room, being sure to grab out room keys. We headed out of the hotel and to the car. About five minutes into the drive, Harry turned on the radio. "Demons Hide" by Imagine Dragons came on and I turned it up louder.

I heard Harry singing along and I was completely shocked at what I was hearing. To say he had an amazing voice would be an insult to him. His voice was completely angelic and I loved it. I honestly couldn't believe it. I didn't comment on it though. I think I'll save that for later.

We pulled up to the school and it was packed. It was never this crowded when I was here.

We walked towards the gate to purchase our tickets.

"Meet me right here after the game." Harry said.

"Okay okay, let me go find Jake now." I rushed.

Harry laughed and gave me a quick smile before we both parted ways. I didn't remember this place being this big. They must've expanded or something.

I was starting to get aggravated considering the fact that I have been looking for Jake for over ten minutes. I decided to text him.

*Jake, I'm here. Where are you?*

I few minutes went by before I felt my phone buzzing.

*I just picked up Carter. I'll be there in about 10 minutes*

I groaned and locked my phone. I decided to go check out the new brick wall they put up next to the field. It seemed to be enjoyed by everyone here. Almost every student was over there.

As I walking, something caught my eye. It even made me do a quick double-take.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was regretting that damn double-take.

********
I know this is pretty short but I have major writers block. It took me two days to write this and I already knew how I wanted it to go, I just couldn't put it in to words.

I noticed that there is a little over 600 reads and THAT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

There's 600 of you, but yet I don't get any votes or comments. Please please please vote and comment! I want feedback! I would like to know what you thought of the chapter and your theories.

Please vote and comment!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH