What!?

"Where is he!?",Bella tugged on my shirt "Bells they aren't gonna run anywhere from here alright?",Justin laughed and stood beside Stella "yeah..god has a connection with you right?he tells you everything",Bella muttered as I smiled "What if I really have it ?",Justin winked at her "then lucky you...wait! He's here !!Oh yes! Luke! Look Uncle Jeff!", Bella pointed as my gaze followed her pointed finger .An old man maybe in his 60's came walking towards Harry he had white hairs and crinkled face with a smile plastered on his face "Uncle Jeff! ",Bella cooed again "he looks familiar",I muttered "Familiar?Luke,he came when I was young how did you find him familiar?",Bella laughed and I joined a long I don't wanna ruin that perfect moment but he looked familiar a lot like I've seen him couple of times but...where?
"You guys get to know each other I'll go to Shawn",Bella said along nd went away to harry and her cousin leaving me with her Uncle "So..Luke eh? It's laaaaavelyyyy to meet you ",He hugged me That lavely  sounded familiar but I couldn't figure it out "nice to meet ya too",I hugged back "how is your mother?",He asked "mother?",I repeated why does he want to know about Liz? "No, let me complete..how is your mother,father and your family?",he changed his sentence "Oh! Yeah they're great!",I smiled "Laavley son!",He patted my back and then it hit me those videos of my childhood where my mom was teaching me to walk and the person echoing in the background had the same voice he said the same words he ...I pulled out my mobile and scrolled down to the picture of my father and mother and that guy....
Those white hairs
Crinkled face
DAD!!!?
               *        *         *         *        *