Chapter 20

The Beginning of the Rollercoaster Ride

Eureka's POV

"Miss Smith, Mr Hamster and the board are already in the conference room but the white royal families cannot join us in this meeting"Jamie announced.

"It's Okay. Prepare the camera and tell Ricka to do her thing" I instruct her firmly. Pumunta siya sa table ko para kunin yung camera.

She sets the camera a meter away from my desk as I went to my bookshelf and look for the spiecific book that no one will ever suspect that it's the key of some of the classified files I hidden, the Bible. I pulled the book as the shelf moved to aside. Nilagay ko yung pincode at itinapat ko yung mata ko sa identity eye scanner. I heard the click from the vault, ibig sabihin ay bukas na ito. Binuksan ko ito at kinuha yung classified files na yuon. Nang nakuha ko na ay isinarado ko na ito at Automatic na nagmove ang shelf sa dati niyang place para maisara ito.

"Miss the camera is already set and connected to the conference room. Also, Ricka called, she inform me that everything is settled and It's already connected in your computer." Then pumunta si Jamie sa likod ng camera.

Jamie knows some of the things going on in this school besides she's my friend, I know her. That's why she's my secretary and I trust her, likewise. I know that she will never betray me. Alam niyo ba? Being a secretary is an honorable and very privilege job, it just shows that your boss trusted you a lot. Like without a secretary, the boss will not be complete. You get wat I mean? Basta yuon. Like you're their vice president.

After kong maisara yung vault ay pumunta na ako sa comfy swivel chair ko. Nang nakaupo na ako ay sinimulan kong buksan ang envelop at inilabas ang mga nasa loob nito tapos inopen ko ang computer ko so I can see what's Mr. Hamster and the board's were doing. I nodded to Jamie telling her to start recording.

"Good Afternoon" I said with full of power and leadership.

In their point of view, they will see me as my dad in a suit and my voice is much more deeper like my dad's. I really sound like him with his thick british tone. That's Ricka's job, is to make me look like my dad. Sabi ko nga diba na gusto ni dad na ako ang mamahala sa school na ito, but the members of the board doesn't agree on what he proposed because I'm still in school, studying, and really young besides they all wanted a person who is above 25 years old and married for the position of the President but my father opposed their desiscion and conditions. So before he fired them and start a chaos ay sinuggest ko ang tungkol dito. Nung una ay hindi siya pumayag pero in the end y napapayag ko siya and the rest is history.

They stand up and greeted me as they bow their head as the sign of respect. "Good Afternoon sir President"

"Okay sit down. Let's talk about your proposal, shall we?"

"Yes sir" they said in unison.

"Mr. Hamster, I reviewed your proposal and it says that you need extra 30% of money from our fund money for the equipments in your department which was the Engineering department. Is that right?"

"Yes sir." He smiles confidently as he fix his posture.

"Elaborate more of the reason on why you need such amount of money."

"Well sir, here is my powerpoint presentation" he gave the usb to the VP's secretary para maisend saakin yung powerpoint niya. When my phone notify me that it already sent to me, I opened my laptop and open his file. He starts presenting his plans, reasons, and motives.

".... Well sir, that's that. If you consider my proposal, the engineering department will be better and stable again." He finished as the lights turned on.