[ M Y S T I C M E S S E N G E R ]

Welcome to Rika's Fundraising Association!

This book will contain constant updates of MysticMessenger-WA 's activities and certain information that would be revealed publicly. The members of this Watty Awards are XxMrPerfect10xX and dantalion_; we will handle the awards fairly and responsibly. The purpose of this awards is to appreciate fellow Mystic Messenger fans, FanFiction writers and the game itself— the creation of this award is not for our sole beneficiary interests but for everyone to have fun and for everyone to have a chance on being appreciated further by the community.

Since Mr. Perfect, the founder and head-admin, is currently on a hiatus due to school— I, Dantalion or called Arisa, will be handling the first part of the Awards until he gets back from his hiatus.

Our planned schedule for this year's MysMe Wattys is; before November 13, 2016 arrives we plan to advertise our awards to writers and readers alike. And on November 13— we will officially publish the 2016 Mystic Entries, that book will be reserved for willing participants who would like to join the awards. Entry period will then be closed on November 30 soon after, any later entries will most likely be denied and will have to wait until MysMe Wattys 2017.

And so, after November 30 has come to pass, the voting period will be open from December 1 until December 27; we deliberately chose to have the ending of the voting period on the 27th since most people would be celebrating Christmas by then. If there are any tied entries, there would of course be an expected tie breaker that will last for two days if not; the final results would be out on December 29.

   The categories we will be opening would include the main characters of Mystic Messenger, (ie: Luciel Choi, Jumin Han, Yoosung Kim, Zen, Jaehee Kang, etc.) but besides from the main characters there would also be a category for One Shots and Drabbles as well as stories that's category is unidentifiable and will be entered in Other/Mixed Media. We are still considering if we should open a category for certain topics, (ie: Hidden Gems, Best Cover, Best Plot, etc.)

     As for the prizes, first placers will be awarded of (20) twenty votes along with their entry added to our "Winners" reading list. As well as a permanent follow from this profile, and a sticker or ribbon from us. Second placers will receive (15) votes, their entry added to our public reading list and a sticker or ribbon provided by the administration. And so, third placers will be able to receive (10) votes, their story added to our reading list plus a sticker or ribbon. All placed entries will, of course, receive a sticker or ribbon by their choosing.

     For now, we will begin inviting potential participants to join in the MysMe Watty Awards 2016. Suggestions are very much welcomed, and will be taken to thought. We hope this all goes well. Thank you for your consideration.