Dancing Queen (Rap Monster x reader)

(Sorry for the wait everyone I hope you enjoy this one!)

Namjoon watched in silence as another man wrapped his arms around his girlfriend's waist, the guy enjoying it to much for his tastes. Their bodies swayed together the music and the bass. She was leaning on him to much and smiling to much for her to be not enjoying the dance. Nanjoon couldn't take it any longer and stormed off out off the dance studio.

After the song ended she couldn't find Namjoon, everyone told her that just before the song ended that he looked pissed. She immediately grabbed her stuff and began to search for her boyfriend. Minutes later she found him pacing back and forth in the hallway, his arms were crossed across his chest with a scowl formed on his lips, eyes lazer focused. Rage danced in them.

"Nami what's wrong? Everyone said you stormed off, is everything alright?" She asked.

"Oh I'm surprised that you saw anything since you two had your hands all over each other." He replied.

"What do you mean? Wait are you seriously jealous Namjoon? He's just my dance partner." He turned to her with red hot anger rushing to his cheeks as he corner her with his body. He pressed their foreheads together his eyes narrowed down at her,

"Jealousy is when I want you." His lips moved from her lips to the shell of her ear, he barely touched her skin. She shivered from under him, he could feel her breath on his neck. "I'm territorial, I already have you." He growled under his breath. They both could feel him getting excited.

She smirked, "then show me that you own me, Namjoon." He groped her butt, she squeaked and slipped from under him. His girlfriend took his hand and dragged him away. They raced down the hallways looking for somewhere to realise this tension they had built up just moments before alone until they found an empty janitor's closet.

Namjoon shut and locked the door before picking her up into his arms, their lips locked, their hands all over each other's body. She tugged his bottom lip earning a moan from Namjoon as he grabbed her ass. She raised his shirt over his head throwing his shirt to floor at the same time she felt her shirt and sports bra being taken off too. "N-Namjoon," he felt their bodies growing tension that held built up inside them.

He bit her neck sinking his teeth in her (s/c) skin. "Not another sound unless it's you moaning my name got it?"

She internal screamed in her head but simply nodded then swiftly slid off her shorts and panties in one swipe. Goosebumps popped up all over her skin once her back hit the cold door. Namjoon  placed a firm hand on her back forcing her to lean forward. He rubbed in between her legs,"ah. Mmnn.." she moaned softly. He kisses her cheek then rubbed faster. She moaned louder this time as she rubbed her clit.

"Namjoon!"

He growled huskily aganist her neck. "Yes baby?" He smirked as he felt her tense up as he slid in two fingers, not waiting for her to adjust he began to pound into her with his fingers. She felt her body wanting more, she moaned his name over and over the feeling in her stomach grew.

Suddenly her voice and footsteps from down the hallway. "B-Babe-"

"Sh I know. Keep going." He ordered while sliding in a third finger. She yelped then quickly covering her mouth hoping they didn't hear. She heard muffled voices from outside the door. Oh no, she thought. She tried her best to control her moans but it felt so good. Before she could even react she heard a paper ripping as Namjoon slid his member in between her legs. Namjoon covered her mouth with one and held her waist firmly then slammed into her.

He felt her breath against his hand and smirked to himself going faster. He felt their bodies both craving more of each other. "Hey Y/n, Namjoon, you guys down here?" Said the voice from behind the door. He moved his hand and spoke against her shoulder, "say something. Tell them you're busy."

"Y-Yeah?" She called out.

"Some friends and I are getting some food. You guys want to come?"

"W-We'll meet you t-there!"

"Why are you in the closet and where is Namjoon?"

For a moment there was dead silence as Namjoon slid his tongue into her mouth as he rubbed her clit with one hand and his other holding her hands above her head. "H-Hello?" Said the person.

"S-Sorry I'm having a clothes...p-problem. Mm."

"Oh um okay just text me if you guys want to come I guess." They said their footsteps eoching down the hallway.

"Good job baby," he kissed her cheek pulling our and turned her around picking her up again. "I'm so proud of you. She rapped her legs around his waist and gazed in her eyes.

"Really?" She asked hugging him.

"Yes,"he smiled sliding into her once more. He plowed her over and over their bodies sweating and holding together in a close embrace. It didn't take long for them to finally climax. "Y/n!" Namjoon called out thrusting up harder. "I-I'm gonna-ah!"

"Me t-too!" She yelled, "kiss me." She begged as he pressed his soft lips against his as they came at the same time. They slid down the wall holding each other in a tight embrace.

"I love you."

"I love you more." She smiled kissing his forehead gently.