Chapter 3

Wednesday Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"I’m so excited on Friday!" 

I roll my eyes and Link kissed me on the cheek. Kymberly was talking about the sleepover that was this Friday and she has been going at it for hours and hours and its killing me! I mean we only have 3 more days until this stupid sleepover is over and I can go home sleep and then on Monday I can go back to my normal life.

We are outside just hanging around and our classes start at 9:00am which I am happy. I would have been sleeping in my comfortable bed but Kymberly has been calling me and telling to get up and she wants us to meet up in the park where the school is across from us.

I grab my book from my book bag and started reading my book until it was snatch away by Link. "Dude that’s from the library if you lose it you buy it." I said.

"Well I wanted to see my girlfriend's face for second before its eaten by a book which is a monster." He said. I try to keep a mad face on but I couldn’t help and smile at him and laugh. "There it goes my girlfriends laugh." He says.

I push him a little bit and said “Shut up." He smiled at me and I gave him a kiss on the lips and he thought we was going to make out. "Guys can you get a room please? I’m trying to talk about the sleepover."

I stop kissing Link and said to her “Why? You have been talking for a half hour and I swear if I hear one more word I will tackle you to the ground."

 "Whoa I would love to see that!" Zeven said. I stick out my tongue at him and he winked at me.

I laugh and I heard the bell ring and that means classes was starting. I got up from the ground -which I will miss- and went into to school. English is a waste of time I swear! I speak English, I write English so why do I have to take English? I'll ask my teachers help who is my friend and is AWESOME!!! I bang my head on the desk and it hurt like a mother-

"Wednesday can you tell me what a metaphor is?" The English teacher said. I look up and I saw him give me a glare.

I stare at him if he was dumb. I mean I learn this in the 5th grade! "Sir a metaphor is a sentence that doesn't have a like or as." I said, matter-of-factly.

"Ok now give us a example." He says. I wanted to roll my eyes but didn’t want to get in trouble.

"Is this 10th grade or 5th grade?" A voice called out. I turn to look who it was and it was Xan.

The teacher glared at him and said “Well nobody was paying attention so I thought we were in 5th grade again."  

Xan rolled his eyes and said “Then maybe you should go to a 5th grade class and teach them about metaphors." The teacher was about to say something but the bell rang and the kids rushed out to their next class.

"Wednesday can you stay for a second?" The teacher said.

I groan and stay until everyone was out. He closed the door and said “Wednesday what’s going on?" He asked me. "Nothing I’m fine I’m just a little bit sleepy that’s all." I said. "Ok if you want to talk about things then you can come and talk to me." He said.

I nod my head and he put his arms wide open. "Come on give me a hug. A hug is good for you." He says.

I shook my head and gave him a stupid hug.

He rubs my back and says “See it’s alright."

Then I feel that he gets lower and lower and he grabs my butt and squeezes it. I try to let go of him but he holds me tighter and pushes me on his desk.

Then he holds me on my hands and whispers in my ear “Scream and your dead."

I froze and let him do whatever he does. He stars to take off his shirt and then he starts to take mine off but I couldn’t hold it and I scream as loud as I can and he slaps me on face and I stare to cry. I scream again and now he is holding my hair.

"Someone help me!" I yelled.

He slaps me again and now he choking me. Then a door bust open and Xan comes in and punches the English teacher on the face and he fell down on the floor. Xan kept punching him and punching him until I told him to stop. He did and the teacher had a busted lip, blood on his forehead, and some blood was coming out of his nose. 

"You fucking prick! Trying to rape girls you should be a shame and if I see you doing this again I will tell and you will get your fucking ass fired! GOT IT?!" Xan yells at the teacher. The teacher glares at Xan and nods and Xan grabs me and pulls me out of the classroom.

I look back and the teacher was waving at me good bye and was smirking at the same time.