Chapter 1: Wedgie

If you read the first intro, you will have found out by now why I (Wes) and considered to be quite the target for these wedgies and pantsings

If you read the first intro, you will have found out by now why I (Wes) and considered to be quite the target for these wedgies and pantsings. There you have it, I am a wearer of the classic tighty whities... 7 days a week. I find them a lot more comfortable and I cannot stand boxers or boxer briefs. But I do find them embarrassing, like most people would getting a tighty whities wedgie!

Even though my sister has gotten me so many times, I always get embarrassed when I get one from her. She still mocks them, and I have that sad moment of defeat whenever it is done! They arent too painful, due to my tighty whities stretchiness, but they are just humiliating! Well anyways, this is the first story, this one happened to me right at the end of the month, so about 2 weeks ago:

Saturday Morning:

I get dressed and walk downstairs, starting my day as usual, when my sister walks in and we just start talking and asking how each others days are planned out. She is standing over at the counter-top, half listening to me and half watching the news that my parents had put and left on on the Kitchen T.V.

I turn around, still taking to her but reaching up into our cabinet for a cereal bowl (For some reason, we put the best deep bowls for cereal on the top shelf). As I stretch my arms up to grab a bowl, my shirt goes up with it, showing my bright white elastic waistband and about 1/2 and inch of white cotton, as I grab a bowl and pull it down to the counter-top, I notice my sister is already standing up and walking towards me, she asks me nicely "Hey, can you grab me a bowl, as well? Cereal sounds good." Oblivious to the tighty whitie exposure a minute ago, I go and begin reaching up again.

About 2 full seconds into doing this, I feel a slight tug on my tighty whities, that is my sister getting her two hands ready to pull. All of the sudden..... wedgie time! All of the sudden, my tighty whities about about 1/2 way up my back, legholes totally showing, and I am leaning forward, shrieking like a 8 year old when they see a spider. Jade has my tighty whities gripped good, and gives another good yank, giving me a wedgie for about 15-18 seconds. She is laughing so hard at this point, her face red in pure amusement, and mine red in pure embarrassment.

She lets go, letting my stretchy underwear snap back bunched up at the top of my jeans, and steps back again laughing all the more at my entire underwear wedged up above my pants like that. She pulls out her phone and begins snapchatting the end of it, when I am fixing my underwear which usually reveals a lot of my classic briefs that I am trying to conceal. At the end of the day, I too begin laughing, still recovering from the burning feeling I have, I too remark that it was a powerful wedgie.

She walks away, not even wanting cereal (Which shows me she just wanted to get my dorky underwear exposed again) the clear victor. The worst part was she had given me 3 wedgies in the month of september, I got her zero times, so I will have to step up my game this October and get my revenge in the next chapter!