All Together [Tomattoredd]

F/F: Fave flavor
I was sitting in my room eating my favorite kind of Pocky. F/F. I heard a bunch of arguing until I saw a giant flash of light down the hall. I walked out to see what it was but froze when I saw a tall boy with ginger hair, a red and blue hoodie with a green and purple overcoat. He had a pitch black eye and a red green and blue eye, with tannish skin. His pants were light brown and grey. I looked around, then looked at him and screamed.
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS????" I jumped towards him, ready to punch him. The guy jumped up and flinched, covering his face.
"NOT THE FACE!!!!" He said in what sounded like.....
"Matt?" I whispered.
"Well, Matt and the others, Y/N." A voice that sounded like Tom replied.
Wait....
"Guys?! Is that you?!" I let go of his hoodie and widened my eyes. They, or uh, he nodded.
"Yeah, we kind of fused together..." Tord's voice said with a deep sigh.
"That is... Awesome!" I squealed and hugged him then began examining him, by eyeing him up and down.
He blushed and looked away, muttering to himself quietly. Cute.
Wait what- I do NOT have feelings for Tomattordedd? Yeah let's go with that. Tomato for short.

A/N: THIS ISN'T FINISHED!!!