•Chapter: 2

I stop at a Mexican restaurant before heading to the studio. I smile, another day of practice. I've worked so hard and now I'm finally going on tour! This is really exciting to me.

My mind wonders off. I start to think about Jaide. Jaide's a girl that I like. Her melanin is perfect along with her smile. It gets me every time, just seeing her pearly whites.

I park into the garage and get out. Walking into the studio, I'm greeted by the boys and our manager. "Hey guys" I say sitting in the spinning chair. I get out a small notebook and start writing down some lyrics. 

After a while, we start recording songs that we've been working on. As usual we spend hours in the studio, recording, editing, going over things, talking about the tour and of course, taking breaks.

As our day in the studio comes to an end, I meet up with the boys to sit down and have a little meeting. "Mindless Tour Seventeen is going to be lit, bro!" Mike says with excitement. We start to talk about the tour then the subjects changes to girls. I shake my head at how fast Mike changes the topic I was talking about. "Prince you got to live a little! Have fun!" he says looking up at me. "You too Elijah!" I laugh at how excited and happy he is. This is Mike for you.

The boys and I end up having dinner at a restaurant before going home. Luckily, we weren't attacked like we were last week. It was awful. I love my supporters but I hate when people pull my hair. Don't do that.

After my warm shower, I lay in bed thinking of Jaide. She's so hard working and I like that about her. I'm finally going to get to meet her. She's like the best fashion designer in Los Angeles and she's making our outfits for the tour. She's also touring with us. That means she's going to get up close and personal with me for my measurements. I can not wait to get to know her.