rgwkwretyjasfhsgjratjtaetjadymafu

(Y/N POV)

I open my eyes tiredly. I could feel the cold brush up against my skin. My whole body was wet and cold. I sat up light headed. As I saw my surroundings I remembered what I have done. The only thing is, did it work? Was it real? I stood up slowly and started to head back to Cross Academy. The sun was just rising. It was beautiful. I walk over to a tree and touch it. I rip a piece of bark off. The feeling was amazing, to be alive. I suddenly felt hunger, not food, but blood. My stomach was starting to hurt. I walk and see cross academy. As I walk I thought that I should let Headmaster know first. I don't know why, but I did. I knock on his door.

"Come in" he says kindly as always. I nervusly rap my hand around the handle and swing it gently open. He stands up imedietly.

"(Y/N)?!" He asked shocked.

"You can see me?!" I respond in a question. "Yes! Of course." He replys. After that I told him what happened and how I got where I was.

"I see." He says genuinely.

"So may I please-" I was cut off by the front doors bursting open.

"Headmaster." That voice. I turn around and I saw him. Zero. His lavender eyes flickered from Headmaster, to me. He stares at me in disbelief. Headmaster went in front of us and blocked my veiw of Zero. "Zero I'm in the middle of talking. If you need me come back later." He says annoying the hell out of Zero. I heard footsteps walking out the door and the door slammed shut.

~Time Skip~

Headmaster got me a new uniform and a new schedule. I quickly go into the same dorm room I had and change. I ran back as soon as the bell rung ending the school day. People were leaving their classes and out the front doors. I stood at the steps hoping to see Zero. A lot of people left and were looking at me weirdly.

Zero finally walked through the doors talking to Yuki. Yuki noticed me and stopped walking. Zero looks back at her than at me. He drops everything in his hands. I run to him and jump on him. Wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He quickly wraps his arms around my waist.

I heard a few girls awe us and others gossip, but I didn't care, I loved Zero and that is what matters. I start crying out loud. He snuggled his head  into my neck. Tears were coming out nonstop. I put my legs down and we pull away from the hug. Zero puts his hand on my cheek and kisses me not caring if anyone sees us. I kiss back passionately. We pull away after a couple seconds.

I still cry and wipe my tears on the cuff of my jacket.

"You're, You're here." Zero says in disbelief. I smile. "I was always here." I reply. He steps away. "How can it be. I sent you to the afterlife." He says. I step forward but he goes to grab his gun. " Zero. It really is me. I was stuck in between the Hell and Heaven. I was following you and I was all alone." I pleaded. Everyone went to the Night Dorms including Yuki. Zero pointed his gun at me. "I know its not (Y/N). Tell me, i already smelt your scent, so say its you, Hio." He says in disgust. I plead, "Zero how can you not notice me?" "Goodbye, Hio" He pulls the trigger.

I shot up throwing up water. A dream!? I thought. My hair was sticking to my face and my clothes were damp making my body cold. The sun was setting, with a cool breeze that made me shiver a little. Night time was coming very soon.

My head starts to pound and my stomach felt as if i was being stabbed over and over again. This pain, the lust for blood. My eyes glow a crimson red as i hear mutipul footsteps running toward the dock.

My head snaped to behind me, to the sound of walking on the dock. Who, you ask who was it. Not just one or two, more than that. A huge group. I try to contain my hunger. My eyes focus on the face closest to me. It was Yuki. Yuki Cross holding Artemis.

"(Y/N)?" A voice behind her says. I look at them and notice him imediatly. Hannabusa Aido. As i notice everyone there was who i knew. Rima, Ruka, Kain, Takuma, and Shiki. I smile.

They can see me. Im not invisable anymore.

Foot steps came on the dock again. This time only two people showed up. I reconized both of them. Kaname. Zero. Tears start to form my eyes. Im here Zero, im here.

Im sorry, you have a bad author-chan. I have had a lot to go through this past year and its making me not write. *sighs* I swear i will write more! You will never know when i will post, *cough* neither will i *cough*. Im sorry this took way too long then needed, oh well. Here is your new chapter. Sydney out-✌