Chapter 14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awake it a slight stinging in my left hip making it really hard to go back to sleep, i see and feel Damian by my side holding me close and for once i don't mind he helps with the pain a little. i try relax and go back to sleep but the pain in my hip is really giving me grief, what the actual hell is wrong with my hip i wounder, i then slowly and very carefully lift the covers and look at the my hip, and what i find is definitely not making my morning or day any happier. "Holy shit" i whisper, " Holy shit, i have a tattoo" i say a bit louder causing Damian to stir a little in is sleep. I look over to him and think back to the night before and my eyes go wide with anger and i glare the hell out of his sleeping form " You son of a bitch" i scream at him as i hop out the bed to go to the mirror by the window " Keep it down kitten daddy's trying to sleep baby" i hear Damian mumble, what kinky fuck i mumble to my self stop getting distracted Ali. " Sweet Mary mother of Jesus, you gave me a fucking tattoo with your name on it for a fucking punishment. What the fuck is wrong with you, this is permanent." i scream as i lunge at him by now hes definitely awake.

I hit, scratch, slap and bite at every part of Damian i can get a hold off, i am beyond furious. I mean i have always wanted a tattoo and a rose one at that but no like this and certainly not with the devils name signed on it, although it is beautifully designed and i have to say it looks fucking amazing. To be honest i don't know what to think, i just focus on causing as much damage as possible, even if it is  tiny scratch on his forearm. Once i'm out of breath, energy and the pain in my hip is a high 8, i stop  " You done with your tantrum princess" Damian asks with one perfectly shaped eyebrow raised, i glare at him before giving a curt answer back "No" leaving him with a puzzled expression on his face, right before my right hand connects with him on his face causing his head to snap to my left. I give him a triumphant smirk and then say "Now i'm done" he just gives me a cold look and i can see the my hand mark on his face glowing a bright and angry red.

It's only now i take notice of our positions me in an oversized shirt and underwear straddling Damian's hips and bear chest, i can feel a blush creep up my neck and face and by Damian's smirk i know he has figured it out as well. "Whats the matter baby, don't be shy i'm all yours" he says in a husky voice and i can tell by his little friend or should i say not so little that he's definitely turned on. "I'm n n not scared, ii i'm just not aroused because i don't find you attractive" i try to say confidently but it comes out as a stuttering mess.  His face mocks me with amusement before he says "Oh really?? so if i were to do this" he says as he grinds his hard length on my core bringing  a startled gasp from my mouth "You don't feel anything"  i just shake my head not trusting my mouth and trying to wrap my mind over what just happened. "Mmm i beg to deffer, but let me see if i can make you feel something because i  love a challenge" he says with a devilish smile that makes my heart beat 10 times faster. "Wait-" i try to stop him but he silences me by smashing his lips on mine in a rough, demanding yet loving kiss. Damian flips us around so i'm on my back with my hands stuck in one of his and him grinding and moving his hips over mine. With me still being a virgin i have absolutely no clue what to do and i'm just stiff, frustrated and flushed. "Relax baby let me make you feel good" Damian mummers against my lips , his free hand finds its way under my shirt and starts massaging my right breast causing me to gasp in surprise, which allows Damian to enter my mouth and tasting every inch of me. After a couple minutes i find myself relaxing and letting Damian pleasure me. My body feels hot and weak to his demands and i have a very dominant pressure in my lower stomach which seems to be building up by the second, Damian is kissing down my neck and his  grinding going faster and faster. I somehow need Damian to give me a release of some kind but i'm not quite sure.The pressure in my stomach is at such i point i think if i dot get a release i might die " P p please D Damian" i say in a broken whisper, but the weird thing being i don't know what i'm pleading for.

As of hearing my unknown demand Damian gives a slight chuckle before moving his hips in such a way that it brings me completely over the edge, he hits the spot that has been aching for attention and as a result brings me into a world of uncontrollable pleasure and feeling, i give cry of relief and pleasure in the midst of it all. After coming down from me so called 'high' i look over at Damian to see if looking at me with adoration in his eyes as he wipes away the stray hairs from my face. when i find my voice again i ask "What was that" and he answers with " That my baby girl was your first orgasm and i'm so happy that your first was with me and will only be with me" before pecking me on the lips and walking straight to the bathroom.

i just experienced my first orgasm  by my kidnapper, i didn't stop or try to fight him and worst of all i liked it. What is wrong with me, i need to get out of real soon. All these thoughts are going through my mind but some how i find myself not wanting to leave even if its for my own survival.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone i'm so sorry i haven't updated in a while, life has been pretty busy with first few weeks back at school and my pop is in hospital. So i just thought i might just give you a short chapter to keep you guys busy for a while, this is a little steamy but i don't want to go into to much detail with it so you guys will just have to wait. So if you can please bear with me that would be much appreciated, if you like this chapter please like and comment means the world and i will get the next chapter done as soon as possible. xx

Thanks once again xxx