2)Love Rythmes with Screw You!

cade---------------------------------------------------->

Jakes POV

I walked up to the restaurant where I knew Cade is sitting inside waiting for me. I took a deep breath. Did I really want to do this? What if Nick only kissed Zain to see if he felt something? What if Zain kissed Nick and Nick didn’t kiss back? But still why did Nick go to see Zain in the first place? Why didn’t he tell me he went to talk to Zain?

Know what, enough what ifs! If Nick really wanted to talk to me he would have came over to my house. With that I walked into the semi-formal restaurant wearing a black button up shirt with white skinny jeans.

Cade saw me and stood up and started walking over towards me. Damn, he is hotter then I remember. His blond hair lay casually across his forehead with his blue eyes popping out from underneath. The first 4 buttons of his shirt hung unbutton showing a glimpse of his well developed body, with black jeans hugging his legs tight.

I smiled and met him half way and gave him a hug. Yum he smelled delicious like blue barriers.

“How are you doing he asked?” leading me to the table and pulling out my chair. Aw he is such a gentleman!

“Great, you?”

“Amazing!” the waitress came by and ordered our food and drinks while we made small talk about how we grew up and our hobbies and stuff like that. Right after we finished eating I had to go to the bathroom.

*Beep beep*

I looked at my phone and saw a text from Nick. I rolled my eyes and opened the massage. Hey come over to my place tonight I really need to talk to you! <3-N

I smiled at the heart but then quickly remembered what had happened earlier that day. A small part of me warned me to not go but the rest of me was hoping that he would tell me what happened and apologize.

I texted back ok then rejoined Cade.  A few minutes later Cade was paying the bill- which he refused to let me chip in, then I remembered that I was his date- and left the restaurant. I told Cade the directions to Nick’s house.

“I had a great time! Hopefully we can do this again?” Cade asked looking at me.

“Yeah I had a great time to! Maybe we can, I will call you?”

“Can’t wait!” Cade smiled then kissed me gently. He pulled back and looked at me asking with his eyes for permission to do more. I nodded and in less than a second his lips were smacked against mine. His tongue forced into my mouth. His hand ran up my shirt, my hand running up and down his legs that were toned. His mouth moved to my neck and instantly started sucking away. I could already feel the hickie forming.

I looked behind me and saw the patio light flicker on and off. I groaned knowing that now I am going to have to explain all this to Nick. I pushed Cade off me, “Sorry but I think my mom just saw us, and she flickered the lights.”

“Aw man! Ok well can we do this again?”

“Of course,” he leaned over and kiss me again then I climbed out of the car. I stumped over to the front door and barged in.

“Hey ow! Watch it!” Nick cradled his nose.

“Sorry,” I said sarcastically. “What do you want?”

“I missed you, I didn’t know you were with Cade tonight?” he reached to give me a hug but pulled away walking around him heading for the family room. “Whoa what's your problem?” he asked following me.

“I don’t know maybe because I was having a great time with Cade and then you, being Mr. Selfish had to ruin it for me!”

“What the hell are you talking about? I thought we were going somewhere. Why did you kiss Cade? Why did you do that to me?”

“You’re yelling at me for kissing Cade?! What about when you kissed Zain?”

“How did you know about that?”

“So it’s true you did!”

“I didn’t say I did!”

“But you didn’t say you didn’t!” I stormed out of the room again.

“Jake wait we need to talk!”

I know we need to but I can’t stand to be in the same room with him right now. I stopped in the middle of the hallway and looked at him, “What?”

“How did you see that? I didn’t kiss him he kissed me, I'm so sorry I tried calling you all day but you wouldn’t answer?”

“I was walking by the ice cream shop and saw him kiss you then you both walked away. I was so mad I thought I finally got you and you just slipped through my finger back to that ass hole that broke you heart.”

“I was bored so I went to get ice cream and saw him there I tried to get away but he wouldn’t let me. Then he dragged me outside to talk and ended up kissing me. But I didn’t kiss him back or even talked to him since. All I was thinking about was you and how when I told you it would hurt,” he sighed then sat down.

Damn I messed this up. I sat down next to him not knowing what to do know. “Now you’re with Cade, aren’t you? I saw you guys in the car…” great, when I finally get Nick I mess it up, but what about Cade. He's a really nice guy and I don’t want to hurt him, “But its ok I don’t want a relationship right now, go with Cade. He really like you I can tell.” I can see the tears in his eyes.

“Nick,”

“No, Jakey really I don’t want a boyfriend. It’s too much I just want to go to college so I can get a good job. This summer was just way too hard for me,”

“Oh,” was all I could think of to say.

“Yeah so good luck with Cade maybe you guys will fall in love with each other!” Nick faked a laugh. He stood up and offered me his hand; I carefully took it and pulled myself up. “I have a sweet tooth, want some ice cream?”  He led me to the kitchen and that was it.

Nick POV

“Bye Jakey, call you tomorrow,” I waved bye to him. As soon as he was out of sight I let the tears fall. They say if you love someone let them go, but I didn’t know it would be so painful. I love Jake but I know I will only hurt him in the end. Just like I did with Zain.

I really screwed up. I need to get my life back on track. I went and laid in my bed letting the tears fall silently as I rethought about the summer.

Zain asking me to help him figure out his sexuality.

Jake admitting he was in love with Jess.

Me almost getting beaten to death by Jess.

Jess running away from the cops only to be found unconscious on the side of the road.

Jake getting drunk causing Zain and Cade to get in a fight.

Zain and Jess getting in an accident.

Jess getting amnesia.

Zain admitting out relationship was all a bet.

Telling Jess that I was gay again, then him running away.

Zain kissing me with Jake watching.

Damn my life just seems like a long lasting dramatic story!

==========================================================

vote, comment, fan!!

 srry it been 4ever but im just not into the story yet :/ but i will try to upload faster :D

chapter dedication question: do you want the story to still be around Nick life or Jakes? there will still be different POVs but who do you want it to manly focus on?

i would really love if people would make covers, pictures, and videos for my story. that would be so awesome!! :D