Private Work Out Session//His Dirty Little Secret

(Heyyyyyy guys. So yeah, hi)

💁🏽 Natasha 💁🏽

My breathing was heavy and fast. Water dripped down my waist and around my core. I had a damp sports bra covering my breasts with some jogging bottoms around my ass.

Every Sunday I would run for two hours straight, pacing myself and accelerating myself aswell.

I had my earplugs in my ears, Lapdance by N.E.R.D ringing in my ears. I ran to the beat, my feet against the treadmill. My hair was tied loosely behind my head.

I didn't realise Jayceon was stood in the doorway.

The machine stopped and I buckled forward to a stop, I grabbed hold of the sides of the treadmill and breathes heavily. I turned around and met Jayceon's eyes.

His mouth moved as he spoke, but I couldn't hear him. His hand raised and as he pulled my music out of my ears.

"Were you listening?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"I said," He stepped closer. "We're in the house alone."

"Oh really? How nice." I said sarcastically.

"Drop ya attitude," his hand wrapped around my waist as he tugged me off of the treadmill. He pressed me lightly against the wall. "That means ya don't have to be quiet."

"Why would I be making a noise?" I asked, grabbing his wrists and pushing him away.

He raised his eyebrow,"Ya didn't complain when my fingers were all up into ya, ya released all over them."

I felt my cheeks go red. "Shut up Jay."

A smirk tilted his lips,"Cmon girl, ya know you want me."

His hands didn't go back to my waist, they wrapped around my thighs and lifted them to the sides of his hips. A small gasp left my mouth as I grasped his shoulders. Our faces were close, I felt him breathing against me.

"You gonna let me kiss ya now?" He asked.

"You don't have to ask." I replied, pressing my mouth against his. Our kiss was dirty and hungry, the type of desperate kiss the pleaded for me.

His fingers slid into my jogging bottoms and pushed them down my thighs, holding my waist so that I could kick them off. His fingers slid over my panties.

"No," I pulled away for breath, grabbing his wrist. "I don' just want ya fingers." I stared at him breathing heavily.

With one arm around my waist, he unbuckled his trousers. His eyes staring into mine, he removed his manhood from his boxers and rubbed his tip against my wet area.

I felt my eyes close as a sensation in my chest exploded. His clammy hands held my ass as he pressed into me, slowly at first as if he was savouring the moment.

"Shit, you're so tight," He grunted, pumping himself in and out of me.

I felt all of him inside of me, moaning loudly as I yanked his shirt off of him. I kissed his neck to try and be quiet, but that was more so I wasn't embarrassed about moaning. This went on for a while, him changing his speed and hardness inside of me, improving his performance in any way he could.

We climaxed hard, not at the same time; he came before I did.

I heard the front door open and close.

We sprang away from each other and frantically fixed out clothes. Jayceon hopped onto a random piece of exercise equipment, whereas I jumped on the treadmill.