Elsa... You're a Traitor.

Elsa

"You guys think that the helicopters are from Germany?" Astrid gulped. The thrum of the helicopters came in. It was haunting me so bad. My heart was beating so fast that I couldn't even catch up with it.

Why are they here? That question was running through my mind. "I think they're gone." Flynn stated. I sigh. Why are they here?

Flashback:

"You don't have to hide your scars from me and... don't worry Marcus will never do that to you again..." Jack said.

"What?" I muttered, still not facing him. "I followed you yesterday and I gotta admit... that's pretty stupid of you to do that."
I felt like I was stabbed with knives...
"Stupid of you, not to help me." I murmured. I was still curious about the marcus thing. What did Jack do?

He chuckled. "Come on here's your food." He offered. I faced him and he smiled. I grabbed the bag and whispered thank you to him. I walked passed him then he grabbed my left hand.

I groaned. I felt the pain again. "Sorry." He let go of my hand and scratched his nape. "What do you want?" I said still in pain.
"You want me to bring you medicine or bring more food-" I cut him off.

"I'm ok. Thank you." I smiled. He took my hood off and placed some hair strands behind my ears. He cupped my cheeks and examined my eyes carefully. The lion was in my stomach doing some random shit.

"Don't do that again ok?"
Before I could even respond, a loud air beating engine came. I was not sure of what was happening.

"Its a helicopter." Jack whispered with wide eyes. The sound was getting louder. "Elsa! Go to your hut now!"      

So I ran.
I went inside the hut quickly. I was breathing so fast. Not long enough, Jack announced to everyone by using a megaphone that they have to stay to their perspective huts no matter what.

I peeped on the window and everyone was awake and worried about the noise. As far as I know, Dreamney doesn't own any helicopters, well back then we had tons of it but they were taken by the Germany's armies.

"Elsa?" My body tensed up a little bit.
"What's happening?" I got no choice. I turned to my back. She gasped. "Elsa? What happened to you-"
Suddenly, there was a loud sharp sound that was hit in the air again. It was really terrifying.
My fingertips were so cold but my chest was burning.

Flynn and the rest of the leaders went out of their rooms to check if everything was alright.
They asked me about my scars. I didn't answer them.
----

"I think we have to guard." Tooth suggested. "But it's not safe." Merida replied. I peeped on the window again and no one was outside.
"We will not go there until they say so." I sigh.
"Go sleep, Elsa." Flynn said.
I was tired anyways. So I nodded and went to my room.

I wasn't hungry anymore because I've eaten my fears. But they were still here. I knew. I knew they were still here. In my heart.

Next day,

Jack

Shoutings woke me up. I heard people shouting outside. I went out and it was not the leaders. In fact, they were not here. I went out with my armor and a gun. I saw a bunch of people shouting in front of the district 6's hut.

I approached them. "What are you guys doing?" I asked. My fellow leaders were there too, trying to stop them.
"Elsa called the helicopters!" A random boy shouted at the back.
"Yes!"
"Kill her!"
"She wants us to die."
"She's a german!"
Elsa came out of the hut and the villagers shouted even more.

"I saw you the day before! You went out of the district!"

"Guys... liste-" she was cut off.
"You're a sore loser!"
"Look at her scars! I bet she killed someone!"
"Traitor!"
"Traitor!" They kept on saying it.
"Traitor!"
"Traitor!"
"Stop it. She's not a traitor." I said calmly. But, they were stubborn.
"Traitor!"
"Traitor!"
"Traitor!"

"I am not a traitor!" Elsa fumed. All of the sudden the atmosphere went cold. "Jack! You were there! Tell her that she's a traitor!" A random guy shouted.

I took a quick glance at Elsa.
Fears. Her eyes were full of fears.

She was afraid.
"Yes. I was there. I didn't see Elsa." I lied. They all gasped. "Now can you all  go now?" Hic asked.
The villagers were murmuring while going away.

After that,
It started raining. Life.
Elsa was sitting on the bench, sobbing. I went to her and hugged her. "I'm deeply sorry-"

"No. It's ok Jack... I understand." She whispered.
"Lips can lie but eyes can't." I stated.
"You're afraid. I know. Tell me... what are you so afraid of?"

"You really wanna know?" She asked.
"Yes." I answered.
"I'm afraid of losing myself. Not physically but mentally... That one day, I'll suddenly forget who I am or... who I was." Her voice cracked. Her skin were so pale. Her eyes were bluer.
It shattered me into million of pieces. Wanting to take those pieces back but I realized there were too many.

"Too many problems Jack... It used to be peaceful here. It used to be."

"If the germans didn't attack us. Maybe none of this will happen." She added.
"They think that they own us. They kill us if they want to. They are playing us."

She was right. It wasn't over.
It was another beginning of another civil war...

Stay strong.

                 Pls
-Comment and vote-
           Thank yah
More problems in the next chapter. I know, sorry. HeheheXD