•20•

I walked up to the front desk where my parents were and grabbed my room key. Can't believe they were trusting me and Gabby to a room. I looked across the lobby back to where she was and saw Normani behind her talking to Ally. Cant she just fuck off?

I walked back over to her and the bellhop followed us getting our bags. I waved the card in front of her face and she rolled my eyes.

"Just shove it in there." She said grabbing my wrist.

"Thats what she said."

"DINAH JANE HANSEN." She yelled and took it out of my hand putting the key in the door. I followed behind her getting her and my suitcase. She laid back on the bed and I tipped the bellhop as he left.

(A/n: OMFG I JUST HAD THE DUMBEST THOUGHT EVER RIGHT NOW. I WAS LIKE OMG AT THE END OF THIS FANFIC I SHOULD MAKE NORMINAH BECAUSE I WAS LITERALLY WRITING IN CAMREN WTF HELP ME anyways continue reading....)

I walked over to where gabby was laying on the bed and hopped on her lap receiving a loud groan.

"You're so fat." She said and I smiled leaning down and kissing her.

"Well you're tiny." I said kissing her lips. She smiled and adjust me on her lap, immediately flipping me on my back.

"I guess so, but I pinned you. I WIN!" She yelled letting go of my wrist and laughing. She ran towards the bathroom and I jumped up after her.

"Gabrielle Melissa Moretz get back here." I said chasing after her and running into a locked door.

~~~~

After I hit my head running into the door Gabby and I made our way to the pool. We had a one man chicken fight, and I lost. Its not fair because she has 7 little brothers so she knows to watch her back.

Gabby took a nap for the rest of the day. I walked down to the lobby getting Oreo's from the gift shop.

"Thank you." I said as I turned around to leave the gift shop. Normani stood right there behind the other two people and I scoffed. I bumped past her and she grabbed my forearm.

"Dont Dinah." She whispered into my ear. I shivered as she dropped her grip on my arm.

"Dont what?" I asked stepping backwards as she stepped forwards.

"Dont run off to your little slut." She said as I slapped her across the cheek harder than humanly possible.

"Dont you dare." I said and she turned to face me. She was about to pounce as I opened my mouth to speak. "We both know that if we got into a fight I will pummel you." I said because I was physically bigger and stronger than her.

"I will murder you." I spoke quietly.

"Can it at least be in bed?" She asked with a very visible smirk.

"Fuck you."

"Please do."

~~~~

I shoved Normani against the wall of her room and reattached my lips furiously to hers.

"Di-" I cut her off kissing her harder.