Xion lestrange

Hi peoplessssss your going to read about Xion(She-On lestrange) this book is first person view 

But this first part is starts out in 3rd ENJOY

"Xion Lestrange!" McGonagall called.

The Great Hall instantly fell silent. The Gryffindors glared at the small girl that walked up to the hat. Students and teachers both, bent over their chairs and tables to watch as she sat on the stool. 

She was a strange child, straite black hair end on her back and deep brown eyes, pale skin and thin as a stick, beautiful, but the only thing these people were concerned about was that she was the daughter of the most dangerous Death eater, Bellatrix Lestrange.

The hat brushed at Xion's thoughts.

'I see a lot of confusion but you are brave and loyel to your friends ; that is if you had any.You are much like you mother in a sense, but it better be... "GRYFFINDOR!" The hat yelled. The hat was removed from her head as she slid off the stool and walked quickly to the emptier end of the table that was glaring daggers at her.

Xion Lestrange felt her skin crawl as she scurried away from all the eyes, though she felt on pair that were merely curious.

Comments of her and her mother came at her telling her to get resorted and so on 

Xion just ignored them all and sat in silence.

She listened and smiled when her cousin, Draco Malfoy, got into the house they knew they should be in together.

The hall was again filled with noise, until...

"Harry Potter!" McGonagall called.  

Xion looked up at him the boy who live will be in my year she though 

But she's seen him before but where?

Harry looked at the crowd with a bit of fright. He caught sight of that Lestrange girl looking his way and tensed up. He felt like he knew her somehow.

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat yelled.

Harry stood up and started towards Xion, but Hermione grabbed his arm and pulled him into the seat next to her.

"Stay away from her Harry, she's a Lestrange, her parents were You-know-who's followers." One of two twins said.

"Don't scare the boy Fred." The other twin said. They looked a bit like Ron.

"Sorry Harry, the name's Fred..."

"And George..."

"Weasley." both said

"Ron's brothers." Harry said.

"Yes sir." George said.

"He said you are pranksters."

"Did he now?" They asked.

Harry had fun at the first feast when he ignored the feeling that he knew Xion.

"Harry, you ok?" Ron asked standing up.

"Yeah, fine." Harry replied.

"The feast is over." Ron told him. "We have to go."

"This is just so unreal." Harry said.

"Well I'm beat, and I'd rather not get lost, which we will be if we don't get moving." Ron smiled.

Xion stood up at the end of Dumbledore's speech and bumped into one of the

(A/N oki now we are Xion reamber She-On so let's see how she is"

Everyone was leaving so I stood up just in time to bump into a Slytherin  

"Hey cousin what are you doing with the bloodlust Lions" Draco said helping me up 

"Hey Draco and Ask the bloody hat" I hissed

"I have already told the others to leave you alone, you will get enough grief from the Griffins."

"Never thought I'd say this to you, but thanks."

"Welcome cousin, come meet Crabbe and Goyle."

"Who's this Draco?" A tallish eleven-year-old with a low voice asked. 

"Xion Lestrange"I said 

"so this is her Draco" he asked 

"someone didn't see the sorting" I mumbled 

"Say Xion got any ideas how to get your mum out?"  

"No cant your father do anything more?" I asked 

"no sorry closes thing he can do is hand the letters and take them with ou looking like he's up to something" 

"You don't know how grateful I am for that either." I sighed 

"If he could get Bella out of the hell hole, he would."

"I know, well this is where I leave you, but it seems we have most classes together, see you tomorrow." I sighed.

"Yes, better hurry up, your house is running off without you."

"It seems they are Dray." I said and smiled. I walked after my house catching up easy enough. 

Once into the portet I unpacked and went strait to bed