7

*timeskip to the morning* 

Jin woke up early like usual so that he can cook breakfast for his new family. He took out the egg carton and grabbed ingredients for pancakes and began cooking. 

He saw one of his sons wrapped up in a blanket- covering his back and his head. He watches his dad cooking at the stove.

"Morning, sweetie." Jin cooed and rubbed Jungkook's head.

Jungkook yawn and rubbed his eyes with his little fists.

"Mworning," He said sleepily.

And soon the rest of his family (except for Yoongi) woke up and started breakfast.

"When are we going register the kids for school?" Namjoon asked as he took a bite of his egg. 

"We can do that today and have them start next week."

The kids were sitting at a small plastic table just right for their size since the regular table was too small for them to reach.

"Hyunggg stop taking my food!!" Jungkook shouted with his baby voice and snatched a piece of Taehyung's syrupy pancake, making his hands all sticky.

"But I'm hungryyyyy"

"I have more on the counter I could more for you." Jin laughed.

Yoongi then woke up from all the screaming.

"Can you guys please shut up so I can sleep?"

"Morning Yoongi. You hungry?" Jim asked and got up to offer a plate. Yoongi just ignored him and went back to his room.

"Is he normally going to be like this?" Jin said, concerned for his ten year old son.

"I don't know but we should sign them up for school."

The kids got up and raced each other to their rooms and Jin and Namjoon cleaned up and got ready for the day.