Video games and couches .

Dean x reader - When Dean issues a challenge to everyone in the bunker in a video game war . Things don't go as he plans ..

AN/: I found this prompt and I though this was a cute idea ... I am in the mood to write something cute today ..hope you enjoy !!!

Charlie had come to visit and she had brought her video games with her. " I though it would be fun just to chill out and play " she told you and you couldn't argue with that. With everything that had been going on lately in the supernatural world it was nice to be able to sit back and relax for a bit.

"hey you got Mario Kart " Dean said as he was going though Charlie's collection. " I love that game " you replied . " I used to kick Sammy's butt all the time on this "Dean replied .. Sam just rolled his eyes " wont ever let me forget it either " he replied

"So who wants to take me on .."Dean asked with a grin. " I will " you said returning his grin " it will be fun to take you down " you said winking at him.

Dean step forward closer to you .You refused to step back His gaze locked on yours as his arms slip around you pulling you closer to him. "I don't think so baby but you can have fun trying " he said before giving you a quick kiss then letting you go.

You looked at Charlie as Dean left the room. " That is it he is going down " you said and Charlie laughed " I will bring the pop corn " she said.

*****************************

After dinner Everyone settled into Charlie 's room where the game was set up . You settled on the bed next to Dean and Charlie and Sam pulled in extra chairs . "Who wants to go first ?" You asked ..

"Let me and Dean go first I think I can take him now .. he is older after all "Sam said grinning .. you giggled.. " in your dreams Sammy but let 's go ."

You settled back and watched your boyfriend and his brother go at it in the video game. it was quite amusing to see these two skilled hunters play a game like this. They were trading insult and after insult and cursing every other word.

But in the end Dean won that round ..He gave Sam a smirk. The streak still continues " he said "Shut it "Sam replied "So who next ?" Dean asked looking around. "let me have a turn so maybe we can get him to shut up " you said taking the controller from Sam.

" Just don't say I didn't warn you baby " Dean said with a wink. you stuck your tongue out at him and put all your concentration on the game. it was neck and neck though the whole game.. Even Sam and Charlie was hanging on to the edge of their seats

"ohh my gosh Dean I think she going to beat you "Charlie squealed . " I don' t think so " Dean mummer.. But to his horror and everyone else delight . You won.. not by much but you won.

Dean threw the controller down "Son of .. " What were you going to say baby ?" you asked grinning . He just glared at you "Aww don't be like that " you said scooting over closer to him.

"well don't rub it in then no one like a bragger " you pulled back.. a scowl on your face.. "and no one like a sore loser.. you climbed off the bed . "Well than you better go sleep someone else wouldn't want you to sleep with a loser now would you ." he replied

"Well fine " you snapped "The couch will be better than dealing with your tantrum " you stormed out of the room grab your blankets from the bed and pillows and marched your self back into the living room.

You wonder how things got so out of control. You were the one who beat him at the stupid game but here you were sleeping on the couch. You turned off the light and flopped down on the couch.

it was weird to sleep without Dean but you couldn't deal with his childish behavior right now. You rolled over and tried to sleep. you were about to doze off when you heard footstep around the back of the couch .

"y/n .. baby are you asleep ?" you rolled over and found yourself face to face with Dean who was crouch down next to you .." I was trying " you mummer " I am sorry for being such a brat " he said .. "Please come to bed I can't sleep without you " he said

You smiled and reached up and grab a hand full of t-shirt and pulled him down for a kiss .. He then gather you in his arms and walked you back to the bedroom . He laid you down and climbed in next to you

He pulled you into his arms and you sigh sleepily this felt right. " you know that I love you right " Dean said softly ..as he kissed the top of your head. "mm... I love you too " you said groggily .

"but you know this means I want a rematch .. " He said and you couldn't help the small chuckle escape before you completely drifted off.