Chap.1

(Ashley has different personality's in the chapters like Beyoncé, Ciara, Ariana Grande, Megan Trainor & In Destiny's Child.) 

(Don't play the song at the top yet until I say so.)

Today I'm in Forks, Washington having my last concert, right now I'm singing my last song 'NO'. I wanted to write this song because my ex Nick Jonas thought I was going out with Joe Jonas cause we were setting up a birthday surprise for Nick & we made a duet together called 'Close' after we broke up. I also had relationship with Chris Brown too, but I'm going to talk a little about myself.

(You and Justin's outfit for when they have the party at their house

(You and Justin's outfit for when they have the party at their house.)

The last relationship I was in I was with my best friend Justin Beiber our pet name was Ashtin we were perfect, until six months ago after our relationship started we went to this party we both started dance than an hour later I was going to ask Justin can we leave, but I couldn't find him so I asked someone if they seen justin they said "The last place I seen him was in that room wit some other person too". 

After they said that then they pointed at the room behind us, so I went in the room to see if he was in there, but when I opened the door I saw him kissing all over this blonde girl on the pool table and he was too lost in that girl to notice that I even left him.

The girl that Justin was kissing all over came & drop him at the house we were sharing when he saw me pack my stuff in my charger. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around & told me that he's friend made him do a drinking contest & the prize was to kiss a friend of his choice and that was when I was singing one of my new songs called 'sorry' on the stage.

(Play the song at the top & and she was writing this song when Nick and her broke up now she finished it because of Justin.)

I told him that this isn't going to work, but we can still be just with each other. He said that he still wanted to be with me, but he said he can agree to that decision and that I made after we huged & had our one last kiss you.

Sorry let's not talk about me anymore let's get back to the story. Right now the bus is surrounded by less fans than I expect it to be and the three guards that I have are taking me off the bus, so I can go ahead and see my dad the millionth time since I was 13 because i'm a daddy's girl at heart.