A mess

Talks Lila:

I was on my way to school , thinking about how they could look at me , after my mess , my lies , i don't know if someone would talk to me ever again...

I opened the door and i just stumbled and i fell into someone , i took all my books and i apologized , i heard it was Nathanaël , he apologized too , but it was my fault , he seems nice , i like his paints , but i'm sure that he hates me too.

Like everyone does

At the end of the class i just wanted to go away as possible , so i went to the Louvre, it's a beautiful museum of art . It's a nice place to think too. I pay for my ticket and get in , i saw amazing paints , and someone was behind me and said "Is beautiful , isn't it?" I turn arround , it was Nathanaël , so i just stayed in silence , he looked sad because i didn't answered so i said "I don't know a lot of art , but i agree". Those words made us to talk and he seemed nice , he was like the only person or classmate who i didn't disliked , i was happy.

Finally it was 5pm and i had to go home , so we walked all the way home , he said goodbye and i walked in , maybe , finally , a friend?

Later i was doing my homework when he called , he seemed happy too , and he wanted to be friends and talk someday so i accepted .

The next day i walked from my house to the park , he was drawing the fountain and i suprised him appearing behind him . "Bonjour!" he screamed and i laughed , "Don't do that to me , i would have a heart attack" he said and i keep laughing , we talked a lot until it was dark , he told me about the confession to Marinette , she is nice , but it was a little mean what she done with Nath . Also he was sad for me , for my crush on Adrien and all , we both are fallen soldiers in the Love theme. But he was devastated for Marinette , so i felt bad for him. He is a nice person. Adrien likes Ladybug so she doesnt have a chance to win Adrien's heart , anyways , is her problem.

So after seeing Nath walked home to sleep.