First day

Reader's POV

"KOUSHI! YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME UP!"

"I TRIED TO BUT YOU TOLD ME TO WAKE YOU LATER! Besides, now I'm late for my morning class." He yelled from the bathroom.

I sighed. "Right sorry." I had one sock on my foot and the other lazily hanging. My bow tie was still undone and hair a mess. I stuck a piece of toast in my mouth after it popped out of the toaster. I ran to the bathroom while trying to put my sock on all the way. Koushi saw me and laughed. "(nickname)-nee you look funny."

"Wrory am en ah ruch." I said with the toast still in my mouth. Then I got my sock on, gobbled my toast, then brushed my hair. Tears started forming as I violently brushed my hair. "(F/N)-chan don't hurt yourself!" Koushi intervened and started to brush my hair. I sighed. "Sorry Koushi. I'm kinda stressed and nervous. What if..they don't like me."

"Who couldn't like you (F/N)-chan? You're my little sister so they have to anyways. Besides I'm sure Hinata will adore you!" I smiled at my bother's encouraging words. "Thank you, Koushi." I thanked as he styled my hair and tied my bow. "No problem nee-chan!" I walked to the door and gave him a kiss on the cheek then put on my shoes. "Bye! Love you!"

"Love you too Koushi!" As I was about to leave I saw Daichi come out of Koushi's room. "Oh, and next time, keep it down will ya?" Koushi blushed while Daichi's senses still weren't up yet. I rushed out the door before he could say another word but I heard a "(F/N)!" as I ran up the sidewalk.

~

While running I wasn't looking and crashed into something or someone. My body violently fell on the ground. "A-ah, I-I-I'm so-sorry." A voice said shakily. "It's fine! Don't worry." I held my head since it hurt from the crash. I looked up to see a carrot head boy reaching a hand out for me.

???'s POV

She's so pretty. I couldn't stop staring at her. "Um..are you gonna help me up or stare at my face?"

"A-ah, uuuuh s-sorry!" She laughed. Her laugh is so cute. "It's fine. Don't worry. I actually don't need help up." She got up on her own and brushed her skirt off. She was pretty tall, but I'm really short. "Oh..."

Reader's POV

"Oh..." He's really small. "W-what? Is s-something wrong?"

"No. you're just..really...small." He blushed. "U-uh. Yeah. But I can jump really high! You should watch me! I'm on a volleyball team! I go 'swoosh' then 'weee' then 'bam' and I spike the ball! The feeling of hitting the ball feels so...GWWAAA!" I laughed. "Are you Hinata Shoyo by any chance?"

"WHAT ARE YOU A STALKER?!"

"A-ah, no! I'm Sugawara's younger sister. He's told me a lot about you! And the whole team. So has Daichi! I swear they're like my parents."

"Oh. Well, what's your name then since you know mine."

"I'm Sugawara (F/N). Pleasure to finally meet you, Hina-chan!" I stuck out my hand for him to take and gave him a closed eye smile. He started at my hand for a minute. Then he took it slowly. "N-nice to meet you, Suga-chan."

"Ah." I grabbed my knee, starting to feel a sharp pain. I looked down and hadn't noticed that I got scratched a little from the crash. "I-I'm so so-sorry! Why don't we get to school already and let's see the nurse!" I nodded and gave him a painful smile. His face looked drained of color. "U-uh, Hina are you ok?"

"Um, yeah. Let's just hurry! We're late anyways!"

Hinata walked his bike as I walked on the other side of it. So much for making it on time.