chapter 6

Kim's POV

I woke up and checked the time it was 10 am. I looked around to see I wasn't at kian's, I was at home. I got up and had a shower, i curled my long black hair then put on a pair of jean shorts, bright striped tanktop and my black flats. I walked downstairs and grabbed my phone then walked outside, just as I was about to leave I got a call. I didn't see who it was I just answered it, "hello?" It was jc. "I was wondering if you wanted to go swimming at the beach with me." I said yes and told him I'd be there in 10 minutes. I went inside and put on a dark blue floral bikini then put my clothes over it and grabbed my pennyboard. When I got to the beach I saw jc sitting on a towel staring at the water, he had no shirt on and he looked so cute. I walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder. Jc looked at me then stood up and hugged me, after he walked over to the water and looked at me. I took my shorts and top off and walked over to him. I felt self conciouss though because it reminded me of being in his room with him. I knew it would just be us since literally all of O2L left town for the night. Jc kept looking at me then turned away, I guess he knew that I saw him staring at me. I walked towards the water but didn't go in,

I forgot to tell Jc that I didn't know how to swim. I sat on my knees and stared at the ground, then jc came and sat next to me. "what's wrong kim?" "oh... i don't know.. how to swim." Jc smiled at me then I felt my face get warm again. I put my hand over jc's and we locked fingers, jc and me looked into eachother's eyes. Jc inched his face closer to mine and our lips touched.

Jc's POV

Kim said that she couldn't swim, I sat next to her then she put her hand over mine and we locked fingers. We looked into eachothers eyes and i leaned in and kissed her, we kissed for a while then I got up and walked into the water. "come on kim, ill show you how to swim." Kim walked into th water up to her knees then started to twitch nervously so i walked up to her and held her hand. We walked into the water up to our waist then kim started breathing heavily, I turned towards her and held her close to my chest. Kim was shaking so I tried calming her down. Kim stopped shaking and looked up at me, I leaned closer to her and kissed her. We stopped and kim held my hand again then we went deeper into the water. The water was up at chest level and kim looked at me, she had fear in her eyes. Time passed and showed kim everything i knew on how to swim, kim tried and she did really good. Kim dove underwater and I didn't know where she went, then she popped up behind me and startled me a bit. I went behind her and put my hands on her waist and kissed the left side of her neck. Kim moaned a bit and then i felt her weight lower, i was technically holding her up. It must of got too intense for her like at my house. After we got out of the water and went back to my place, when we got there we went up to my room. Kim was wearing the necklace i gave her still and I saw she was wearing the bracelet that sam told me he was going to give her. " nice bracelet." " oh thanks, sam gave it to me last night" We were sitting on my bed and she looked nervous after she brought up sam, so i of course asked her. "did something happen between you and sam last night?" she seemed nervous still "why...do you...ask?" "I can tell something is bothering you from last night." She hesitated but continued on. "well kian told sam about me being sensative on my neck so sam.... tryed it." when she told me her face went red and she looked down quickly. I was about to talk but she cut me off, "ricky did too." when she was talking her voice was shaky, i lifted her chin up and her face was really warm. I was staring into her eyes and i felt her face get even warmer, then she looked away from me. She must of been really nervous, i sat closer to her and put my arm around her waist. When i put my arm around her waist she turned and looked at me, I was going to kiss her neck and I guess she knew. I continued and kissed her neck and she started twitching, she started moaning and i moved down her neck slowly and she moaned more continously. I kept kissing kim then kim stood up, she was still in her bikini. I stood up and then kim turned to me, her face was red and she looked away and backed up against the wall. I came close to her and inched my face closer to hers and lightly closed my eyes and kissed her. Kim put arms around my neck and ran her fingers through my hair, I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. We kept kissing and it felt amazing, kim was kissing back and we stayed like that for a while.