Chapter 26

"I swear if you don't put me down right now I'll brain you." Kinsey yells as she kicks her legs and beats Paul on the back.

"Fine." Paul chuckles as he sets Kinsey on her feet in Harry's room, then slams the door shut.

Kinsey grabs the door knob turning it. "Damnit, Paul. Open this fucking door right now. I'm not going back." Kinsey screams as she bangs on the door with her fist.

"Why not." Harry asks from behind her causing Kinsey to freeze.

As soon as Kinsey hears that voice behind her she freezes. Taking one hand she swipes the hair out of her face as she slowly turns around. Once she's fully facing the guy that has hurt more than anyone ever has she's quite surprised, Harry has lost weight, he has dark circles under his eyes. He looks a lot like her without the makeup.
"W-what are you doing here?" Kinsey whispers.

Harry raises one eyebrow. "Seriously? You didn't think I'd look for the girl I love?" Harry asks.

"I figured you'd given up by now, start dating someone else. Like you're known to do." Kinsey sasses.

"Come on, Kins. Do you honestly believe I'd cheat on you? I know how that feels, I'd never put someone through that." Harry says. "That girl was hired by your parents, before they were caught to do all that, just to get you to run out or for you to be alone so someone could get you." Harry tells her. "I have been so scared their henchmen got you and Tanya before they found out about their death." Harry sighs.

"Okay, so now you know I'm fine, you can go home." Kinsey snaps. "I have a real family here." She says, almost regretting it immediately when she sees the hurt it causes on Harry's face.

"So what we had in the past means nothing to you?" Harry asks. "And don't lie, Kins, you're still wearing the ring I gave you." Harry whispers as he walks to her. Taking her face in his hands Harry looks her in the eyes. "God I've missed you so much, please don't make me leave."

Kinsey reaches up, grabbing Harry's wrists. "Harry, we're no good together. Something or someone always comes between us." Kinsey whispers. "I bet if we were to walk out of this room right now it would happen. It always does when others are around, when we're alone we do fine." Kinsey stresses.

"No, I won't let it happen. Kinsey I love you, only you. My God, it's been six fucking months, I never gave up on finding you." Harry says as he presses his lips to hers.

As soon as Kinsey feels Harry's lips on her's she knew she was lost. With a moan she threads her fingers through Harry's hair the way he loves and kisses him back. Pulling away, Kinsey looks up at Harry. "Do you want to meet my family?"

Harry smiles as he hugs her close. "I'd love to meet your family Kins." He says into her neck. Once they convinced Paul everything was okay, Kinsey, Harry, Louis, Tanya, Mark and Paul all went back to the bakery to meet Kinsey's family.

As soon as they enter the bakery Kinsey pulls Harry toward her grandmother, but it Samantha who steps forward with a smile on her face. Kinsey stiffens as Sam walks right up to Harry. "Well hello." She says, ignoring the fact that Kinsey's holding his hand. "You must be a friend of my cousin's."

Harry pulls Kinsey in front of him, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Actually we're not friends, Kinsey is my fiance." Harry says to the girl, yeah he sees the simularities between the two, but his Kinsey is so much more beautiful.

Jo smiles. "So you're Harry. I'm Jo, Kinsey's grandma." She says sticking her hand out. "My girl here has told me so much about you."

Harry grins as he shakes the nice ladies hand. "Nice to meet you. I wish I could says the same."

"It's fine hun, I know everything. You're here now." Jo smiles.

"Wait? Kinsey isn't engaged. She would have told me by now, especially if it was to him." Sam says. "He's the biggest thing going around here right now, if Kinsey knew him she'd have said something by now." Sam says.

Just as Tanya is about to put Sam in her place the announcer on the radio is heard saying. "And now for our next song, this is the number one requested song since we played it yesterday, so for all you Kinsey Tapp fans out there here it is."

"Oh my God!" Kinsey cries as she spins and hides her face in Harry's chest.

Harry chuckles and hugs her close. "Come on babe, I love that song. It's one of the best you've written."

Kinsey hits Harry's arm. "That's because it was written for you asshole." She chuckles also. "God why did they pick that one to release here?"

"Probably because of the results it got at home." Louis smirks. "Kins, you're up for like a million Grammy's."

"What?" Kinsey yelps.

"Yeah, if we hadn't found you when we did I would have flown home to accept them for you. Then continued my search." Harry says.

"Wait. Are you saying you're Kinsey Tapp?" Sam asks. "Why wasn't I told this?"

"Because we know how materialistic you are." Jamie says as he walks into the shop. "We didn't think you needed to know and try to con your cousin out of money or use her for fame. And if you even try causing trouble between her and Harry I'll send you to your mom's, and I know how much you hate her husband." Jamie says. "You don't have to introduce us, I met him yesterday. Of course he didn't know I was your uncle at the time. I later got in touch with those two back there and told them where to find you." Jamie smiles.

"Wow! My own dad hates me." Sam snaps.

"No, your dad knows you." Jamie says. "And wants his only niece to be happy without her spoiled rotten cousin ruining that, so back the fuck off and leave Harry alone." Jamie warns his daughter.

Kinsey looks up at Harry, he looks back down at her with so much love in his eyes it brings tears to hers. Wrapping her arms around his waist, Kinsey lays her head on Harry's chest. "I love you." She whispers.

"Love you too." Harry whispers back, kissing the top of her head.