Behind Closed Doors: Kenny x Butters

A.N.:I know Bunny is popular (and one of my favorite pairings) but I can't help it with this one.

Butters and Kenny were the model couple. In public they were all sweet kisses and cuddles. They never seem to disagree. They were always caring and loving. Kenny was potential hisband material. Doing romantic things to court his love. Protecting Butters against school bullies. Butters seem to be the perfect future housewife. He always was tender and cared for Kenny. A perfect match.

Things were different behind clothes door. Butters didn't have a voice. He lived in fear. Too toeing around Kenny. Constantly holding back in fear of another beating. Whenever he spilled there were was a new bruise to go with it. He felt the words get stuck in his throat when he wanted to say anything.

It was like this for a while. Each time Kenny promised to stop. He always tried to make it up to Butters. Each time Butters believed him and was layer greatly disappointed.

As time passed the beatings got worse. Butters felt like he was walking eggshells. Like he overflowed. Each time he was punish. Butters decided to be a good little boyfriend and bend to Kenny's will. He only spoke when spoken too. He agreed with kenny even if he disagreed. He was at Kenny's will.

Kenny knew this. He took advantage of it. Slowly things began to loose their meaning. Butters was more like a slave then a boyfriend. Kenny was the cruel master.

Kenny didn't notice at first. It wasn't till one night when ken was sleeping over and demanded sex. Butters just laid there waiting for Kenny to do as he please. No protest or telling him no. There was also no happiness. None of Butters nervousness or giddiness. Butters seemed empty. Like he was doll. It didn't stop Kenny though. Kenny did as he pleased. He took full advantage.

When Kenny was content he laid down basically discarding poor Butters. Butters quietly cried afraid to disturb Kenny. Be couldn't remember the last time he felt important or loved. He couldn't rember the the loving gazes, or sweet kisses or innocent cuddles. Yet he stayed. Not only was afraid to leave him he knew he couldn't. He would be lost without Kenny. He loved him a depended on him. He will stay as long as Kenny will keep him.

Once he thought Kenny was asleep he snuck out of bed and crept into the bathroom. He took his anti-depressant that hid from Kenny and sat on the cold tiled floor. He cried. He didn't realize how loud he was. He heard footsteps. He slammed the door and locked the door. There was a knock.

"Butters?"

"I'll be out in a m-minute!"

"Mmm okay. I'll be waiting."

Once the footsteps were gone Butters quickly cleaned up. He went back into the room and crawled into bed. Butters was met with a surprise. Kenny was actually cuddling him. There seem to be no other intentions. Butters cuddled back savoring every second. He nuzzled Kenny's neck and smiled for first time in a while.

"I love you Butters. More than anything. "

"I love you to Kenny. Please promise me you'll keep me."

"I promise. I wouldn't want anyone else. "

"Good. I love you do much Kenny. You know I'll do anything for you."

"I know you will. "

Kenny pressed a kiss to Butters forehead. Butters snuggled and feel asleep. Kenny cradled the smaller boy and went to sleep.

After that night things began to look up. Butters even threw out his anti-depressants. He wasn't careful though. Kenny found them and he wasn't happy.

"Leopold Scotch, come here now!"

Butters new what was coming. He did something wrong and now he will be punished. He walked to Kenny and waited.

"What are these?"

"Pills?"

"Yes they are. What are they for?"

"..."

"I asked, what are they for!?"

"They're a-anti-depressants."

"Why they hell do you have these?"

"B-because I needed them."

"I-its helped"

"Why ate you depressed Butters?"

"I-its because of y-you. She. You starting besting me hurt both inside and out."

"You wanna see a real betaing. Come here I'll show you one."

"P-please can. Don't hit me."

Buttes begged going he wouldn't be hit. Kenny grabbed the closet object in the bathroom. It was his belt. He beat Butters worded then any thing before. Butter laid and took the beating holding back tears. Once Kenny was done he dragged a whimpering Butters to the bedroom. He threw Butters on the bed and tore off his clothes. He enjoyed the power he had over Butters. It excited him so he took advantage of Butters. He showed no mercy. By the time Kenny was done with his vicious cycle of beating then fucking Butters he needed to go and so he left. Butters was left crying with bites, bruises, a broken rib and a body that was beyond sore. Hours later Butters was asleep and Kenny snuck in. He crawled into bed and slept.

The beatings were daily now and sometime more than once. Butters began to wear clothes that covered everything and out make up to cover any blemish cause by Ken. No one question it and that was okay. Butters loved Ken and always will. That's why it dosen't matter what happens behind clothes doors.

A.N.:Ending is super rushed. So sorry!