the box

Narrator

The three animatronics were right in the middle of there show when people wearing black suits came in hauling a huge box inside. They all nervously glanced at it wondering what could be in a box that big. Then another box came in.

The manager came in the room confronting the people moving the two boxes. His face was red as the three men argued among each other.
Freddy, chica, and bonnie must've saw them arguing because they all exchanged glances.

Later that night

The box sat there still in its spot while people began to move it towards the office. As people came into the building with all kinds of tools. Minutes went by while the sound of parts smashing together echoed through the halls.

Minutes turned into hours as the people finally called it a break of working on whatever was in that office.

The manager then came out with one of the employees from yesterday.

" I thought you said she was done being made..." The manager began as his face turned slightly red.

"Sir with all due respect I said her parts were ready not her whole suit" the employee went on nervously.
"Plus she still has yet to be test-"

"Please do tell me what she needs testing with!?" The manager snapped at the employee with a red face.

"I'm sorry sir..." Said the employee trailing off in fear of getting snapped at once more.

The manager sighs while running his hands through his hair.
"Let's get some rest its been a long night..." He said looking the employee in the eyes.

"Should I turn the animatronics free Rome mode off?" The employee questioned breaking there gaze and putting it on the animatronics.

"Yes please do" he then left it at that and left with out giving the employee enough time to say another word.

"Ok then..." The employee came up behind each one turning the free Rome off. "There that should do it" he grins proudly, he just about to take his leave when he heard something drop in the office.

Fear went down his spin when it clicks in him that he's alone.
He takes slow steps towards the office taking a small glance inside as memories of dead night guards flashed in his mind.

He then looked around the room trying to find the source of the noise.
His eyes the land on the screw drive.

But something was different about it...he takes a closer look as his eyes slightly widen when he sees that the screw drive was bent in half.

"What the..." He began as he picked it up studying it carefully.
He sets it on the desk ignoring how it was bent into the letter 'K'.
He then gazed over there project, he sighs as he leaves the room and makes his way out the door locking it behind him.

Next morning

The same people came and went fixing there project that was in the office, while the three animatronics were at the end of there show.  The men had just finished there project...

To be continued...