What If?

Riker's point of view

How could I get so mad that I hit Ross and didn't even realize it??

"Riker.. why would you hit him?" Ryland asks disappointed.

I tug at my hair, "I swear, I didn't know I hit him.."

"That's a problem Riker. I've never seen you so mad.." rydel says walking into her bunk.

I was wiping the constant tears that were falling from my face as I sat down trying to think things through.

Rocky came out, "we finally got Ellington's nose to stop bleeding. Are you okay Rik?" He asked. I shake my head, "no! Did you see me hit Ross?"

He shakes his head, "no..? You hit Ross?"

"I was so mad.. he was trying to break us up and I turned around and slapped him across the face."  I explained and was mentally cursing at myself.

He sat down and rubbed my back, "Riker.."

"I-i didn't mean to Rocky.. I swear I-I love him!!" I cried out desperately.

He wraps his arms around my shoulders, "I know.."

"Come on.. let's go to bed." He said and stood up and I followed my being him.

I stripped my shirt and heard faint sobs coming from below me. Without a doubt I knew it was Ross. Should I go down there..? No.. he wouldn't wanna talk to me. But I don't like the sound of his crying . What do I do?

"Ross..?" I said softly bending down talking through his curtain.

"Go away." He said through his sobs.

"Ross . Baby.. I'm sorry.." I said genuinely.

He pulls back the curtain a little, "Riker please..-" he stops and sniffs.

"Leave me alone for a while." He finished.

I sat down because he was on the last bunk, "I'm not going anywhere. I'm so sorry."

He turns and face the wall, "Riker please.. I'm tired."

I sighed and cleaned against it, "I'm not going anywhere."

•••

It's about 3 am, and I'm still sitting here. On the floor by Ross' bunk. I have no idea if he's awake or not but I'm not moving.

Suddenly I see Ross' hand stick out of the curtain, "Riker..? Are you still there?" He says all raspy.

I grab his hand and intertwined my fingers, "yes baby... I'm here."

"Please stay..?" He mumbled.

I moved closer, "of course."

"Do you want me to lay with you.?" I asked.

"No.." he says quietly. I nodded, "okay.."

I sighed and continued to hold Ross' hand. I was drifting asleep but the fact of me hitting Ross came back and kept me up.. I can't believe I did that.. I don't even remember..?

*Flashback* 

I was just completely fucking going at it on Ellington. I was beyond pissed. I felt someone screaming and grabbing me. Why do they want me to stop?!

I turned around and slapped whoever pulled me back and started pacing back and forth.

...

Oh shit! Oh my god! I'm so stupid!! I started crying again... I'm surprised Ross hasn't broken up with me yet.. I'm the worst boyfriend EVER!

I wiped my tears and removed my hand away from his and went to my bed.

Just as I was about to fall asleep I got a text.

Baby❤; you left??

Me: yeah..  I'm sorry.

Baby❤; it's okay .

Me: I love you Ross . Don't forget that.

Baby ❤; I know..

Ouch.. he didn't say it back.

I set my phone down and turned around and cried myself to sleep.

-

A/N:

Short chap. Sorry.

10 votes and 8 comments for an update?

Xoxo-bella