Chapter 1: In the beginning

Laylas pov
I walked down the hallway looking down so no one would see my face. I didnt want to be beat up again. Suddenly i heard, "Oh, Its that fat ugly chick that thinks shes so cool."

I walked faster but was suddenly tripped and fell onto the ground making my lip bleed.

"Ahhhhh!" I yelled.

"Oh, The ugly girl is screaming out in pain." Bridgett Laughed. Bridgette is a friend of my sisters so I cant be mean to her. But she can be mean to me.

((Found it online, She isnt like that I think))

I suddenly felt my hair being pulled up and me being punched in the face. I felt how hard it was but, I didn't flinch or cry. Just let them. I didn't care anymore.

"Finnaly, You look like the ugly person you are and can Finnaly see it yourself." She laughed dropping me on my face as the bell rang and she walked off.

I got up and pulled my hood up again and ran to Ms. Kristan's room. She look sadly at me but, let me sit.

Time skip to when the bell rings
I ran down the steps and down a few blocks away from school. When i was far enough away, I stopped running.
I walked down the street, I felt like my side was poking out. I remembered getting beat up today. I sighed as I walked into my houses front yard. I walked in hoping my sister wasn't home so he wouldn't see me. I sighed and walked in slowly when I saw my mom's boyfriend sleeping on the couch and could hear my mom getting him a beer in the kitchen. I snuck into the bathroom and whimpered looking at myself in the mirror. I had a bruised eye, A bloody nose, And my hip was bruised. I washed off my makeup and took off my shirt. I started to apply more makeup on my bruises and Bloody lip.

"Layla, Are you in there?" My sister asked. I opened the bathroom after applying the makeup and put on my other shirt.

"Yes sister?" I asked looking at her. She was perfect and had the amazing features like a popstar.

"Why are you putting makeup on ur face again?" He asked.

"Just thought I should." I lied think that I didn't want her to know how her friends beat me up everyday.

"Ok." She sighed walking towards her bedroom again.

"Bye sis." I sighed.

"Layla! Get your butt over here." My mom yelled. I ran over to her and looked at her.

"Joseph wanted to see you, Darling." She smiled as she stirred dinner.

"Yes mother." I said walking into the living room.

"mistress Mother said you wanted me Mr. Joseph." I said looking at him as he leaned up.

"Yeah, come here." He said as i stood in front of him.

All the sudden there was a sharp pain in my neck and everything went dark.

What happened this time?