Chapter 13

"Cora?" 

I looked up and there he was. Someone I never thought I would see again.

My dad.

"Dad?" I said.

I didn't understand what was going on. Was I dead? How could I see my dad.

"Shh baby it's okay." He said as he cooed me in his arms.

"Am I dead?" I asked.

"Not yet." he said.

What the hell did he mean?

"What?" I said.

"You have to fight it. Fight to live." he told me.

"What? How?" I asked.

"Find your worst memory and live through it without leaving. Your in your own mind. Well a coma. I failed... Look at me now. I'm part of your imagination also. Fight."

With that he left.

Luke's POV

"How is she?!" paniced at the nurse.

"Were doing the best we can." The nurse said.

"THE BEST?! SHE'S DYING. FUCKING DO SOMETHING!" I blasted.

"Sir calm down! Were doing all we can do."

I sat down with my coffee trying to remain calm.

When I got ahold of those douchbags, they wouldn't see light again. 

They ruined everything.

"Where is Cora?!" A paniced women which I assumed was her mom stormed in.

"She's in room-" 

"STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU PIECE OF ABSOLUTE TRASH IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU SHE WOULDN'T BE HERE." she screamed at me.

Guilt buried itself inside me. She was right. I did this. I needed to stay away from her.

"Your right m'am." 

I went to buy more coffee.

Cora's POV

"Your a fucking retard." Ted, my biggest bully spatted out of his dirty mouth.

"But guess what sweetheart, your going to be doing me a favor." he brushed a strand of blonde hair out of my face.

"Beautiful, golden hair. It'll turn out to be great sex hair." he smirked. 

"Ted please no!" 

He shut me up with a harsh kiss. He pinned me against the wall. His hand wondered up my thigh and brushed over the side of my panties.

"You'll be screaming my name louder than that tonight, whore."

He sucked on my neck hard. It started to bleed and he kept sucking.

"Ted your hurting me!" I said as tears started to fall down my face.

We both heard footsteps and Ted pulled my hair and whispered in my ear.

"Listen dirty little slut. You speak a word of this to anyone, and I will destroy you." he said harshly.

He let go of me and ran off.

I opened my eyes and found myself in a hospital room.

It reaked and the morning news was giving me a headache. 

I saw my mom walk in and I quickly closed my eyes again.

"Cora baby I'm so sorry. I should of protected you. I shouldn't of let that monster of a boy you were with do this. You should of been with that other boy Ashton. Baby, I was so distracted. Once you get better were all going to move back to England. Home." I couldn't believe those words were coming out of my mom's mouth.

I couldn't go back to England.

"Mom hell no."

WHOA OMG I UPDATED. 10 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW FAN FIC. 

KEEP READING. VOTING AND COMMENTING. FEEDBACK MUCH APPRECIATED. WHAT CAN I DO BETTER?