Chapter Nineteen

Shout out to @Hazellynch and @R5rydell

Thank you so much guys.

__________________________________________

Amy's POV

I was sitting at the Lynch's home watching re-runs of Friends when Stormie entered the room. "You okay darling?" She asked me and she sat across from me. "I just miss my family." I said and she nodded and hugged me. "I miss my cousins the most. Especially Andrew. We were so tight. He was the one taught me how to drive." I said to her. "I know how you feel. Half of my family's still in Colorado." She said. Oh crap. I completely forgot. I must sound like an idiot now.

"Why don't you invite him over for a couple of days. He can stay here if you want." Stormie suggested after ten minutes of silence. "Really? You mean it?" I said and hugged her. "Of course sweetie. Anything for you." She said and I let go of her. "Thank you so much." I said and ran up stairs to call my cousin.

*5 Days later*

(*Amy's Outfit* http://www.polyvore.com/CatchingUp .)

I was nervously waiting at the airport, tapping my foot and playing around with my phone case. I stood up when I heard, 'Flight 983 Chicago to L.A has now landed'. I didn't know why I was so nervous, his my cousin. I think I'm just nervous that he won't get long with the Lynch's. Andrew's three years older than me. Everyone in our family were quite surprised how close we were until I moved after the incident.

"Amy?" I heard someone say. "Andrew!" I said running towards him and hugging him. "My goodness. You've changed so much." He said, "Well, I've been staying with five guys recently." I said and took his suitcase being the good host I am and I took him to the car I had borrowed from Rydel. "So, five guys, huh?" He said and I blushed. "One of them are cute, but I'm not telling you which one." I said and got in the car. "Anyways, how have you been." I said as I started the car. "Pretty good. Steven and Mandy are getting married." He said, "No way" I said. I wasn't to fond of that relationship. Mandy and I never got along, very well. "So, I'm guessing I'm not invited." I said, while trying to keep focus on the road. "Of course you're invited. You're family. Steve wants you to bring those Lychees or Lynch's or whatever they're called as well. Apparently, they like to party." Andrew said and I laughed. "Yeah. They're an out going bunch. I'll say that." I said and pulled up at the Lynch's home.

I grabbed Andrews suitcase and took it into the house. "Uhh. You'll be sleeping in the attic. It's clean." I said and showed him the attic. "There's a TV and a Xbox, but it's not plugged in. Uhh. The closets there." I said pointing to it. "There might be a spider, so just before full." Rocky said, walking into the attic with Riker. "Guys this is Andrew. Andy, this is Rocky and Riker." I said and they all shook hands. I noticed Rikers grip tighten when he shook hands with my cousin. "Andrews staying with us for the next week." I said smiling. "Oh cool." Riker said interested. Rocky began helping Andrew unpack so I pulled Riker out of the room. "What's up with you?" I demanded. "N-nothing." He said to me and looked me in the eyes. "Can you please, just try and be nice?" I said to him and he hugged me. This is really weird, but I returned the hug anyways, it was kinda awkward. "Uhh. I-I have to go help Andrew." I said and quickly left.

___________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to Taylor Swift tonight. I can not wait!

Also, I've noticed a lot of writers adding in outfits, so I'm going to try it out for the next couple of chapters.