Chapter 43

You meet up with Lacey, Holly, Mikey, Jake and Charlotte beside the school doors.

Holly passes you a tie as all five of you walk down the hall, you tying the tie.

"Are those marks from the chain on your arm, Y/N?" Jake asks, examining your arm.

"Yeah." You reply.

"They look like self harm scars."

"Great. Now people will think we're even more emo!" Holly laughs.

"I'm trying to tell if that's an insensitive cutting joke or not.." Lacey giggles.

"Anyway... What did you guys do with Dan?" You ask, changing the subject.

"He borrowed one of Mikey's shirts. We left him at our flat." Holly explains.

"You just left him there? Wow. What's he doing?"

"Watching tv."

RING! RING! RING!

"Ugh. We have Math, don't we Charlotte?" Holly asks.

Charlotte just nods.

The two of them head off, Mikey, Jake and Lacey head off in the other direction. You climb up the stairs to your locker.
...............................................................

"Oye oye!" Grace shouts from behind you as you're closing your locker.

You slowly turn around and roll your eyes.
She's standing there with Conrad, Molly and Alice.

"What?"

"We've been trying to talk to you for-" Grace's eyes focus on your arm, the one that doesn't have your art/engineering science and English things.

"Well well well..." She smirks and grabs your wrist, holding it in the air and examining your arm. "What do we have here?"

"Just when I thought you couldn't get more emo!" Alice laughs.

"So, why you cuttin' yoursel'?" Conrad asks.

You pull your wrist out of Grace's weak grasp.

"I'm not."

"Liar." Grace puts her hands on her hips.

"Emo." Conrad says.

"Asshole." Alice says.

"Cunt." Molly says.

"Bitch." Grace leans in closer to you.

Suddenly, you grab her by the collar and pull her up onto her tiptoes.

"Listen up, dumbass, you have no idea what happened. These are not self harm scars. I am not a bitch. And, you're an ignorant asshole." You let her collar go, turn around and walk to class.

....................................................................

"She's a giant dickhead!" Holly exclaims after you finish telling everyone the story at lunch time.

"Speak of the devil, there she is!" Mikey laughs, pointing towards Grace and Conrad who are just entering the room.

"Don't look right into her eyes, you'll turn to stone!" Jake exclaims, just as he does so, Grace looks over at your table. All six of you turn around and cover your eyes in unison.

You all begin laughing like a group of hyenas afterwards.

"Y/N. Get up. We're talking to you now." Grace storms up to your table, her boyfriend following close behind her.

"Nah. I don't want to talk to you."

"Too bad!"

"Alright, no. Why do you need to talk to Y/N so much?" Lacey asks.

"Yeah, you're like obsessed with her!" Jake joins in.

"I know right!" Mikey says.

"Can you guys just BUT OUT!" Grace shouts. "THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESSES!"

'Damn' Jake mouths to Lacey and Mikey.

"Come on, Y/N." Grace says.

"No."

"Come on!"

"Honestly, piss off." You say.

Grace huffs, grabs Conrad's arm and walks away.

"I do not like that girl." Jake shakes his head.

Yo waddup
This chapter was shorter than I intended, I'm sorry, but I slept in and then I actually had conversations with people!
I'm planning on doing a better update tomorrow, even tho it's my birthday. I love writing tho, it's fun, so I'm still doing it tomorrow night.
Also, I would like to address something.
The reactions of people when they notice the chain marks on your arms that look like cuts are based off of how people at my school would act, just nicer.
At my school they would do one of two things:
Be too self-centred to notice
Or make fun of you
They make a lot of self harm jokes, especially to my group of friends.
They're all such insensitive chavs.
I'm not gonna lie, I've made some before, but I instantly apologise and say something like:
"Wow I feel like such a dickhead I'm so so so sorry."
Although, with my voice and Scottish accent, it probably sounds more like
"Wow a feel like such a dickead am so so so sorry."
It gets very intense at school because I do a 'lads voice' a lot of the time, to do it I make my accent thicker and my voice deeper.
I feel left out of my family because they have honestly such thick Scottish accents and mine is very low-key because they all grew up in a really Scottish place and my brother and I didn't . Idk what his accent is like because we don't talk to each other.

I don't even know what that turned into. I'm so sorry
I'll just leave.
Bye lads!
~Noonpad~