CHAPTER 02

CHAPTER 02

Oh.My.God.

Duke Loyola.

He occupied my whole brain up until the next four hours after the computer lab incident. So he is 3853L. And I think I've said so many bad things about him. I think I mentioned that he's crazy? Gosh. This is the end of me. How am I supposed to approach him if I was already a bad shot to him? Will he remember us after that incident? I don't think so. He's very popular, I'm sure he encounters so many beautiful girls in one day so it is easy for him to forget about us. Trinee and I doesn't stand a chance to stay on his head for a long time. And I'm sure by now, if we happen to cross paths again, he would not remember our faces already. Right, I'm certain about that.

Justine caught me having fun with my classmates in the study area. He came to us and patted my right shoulder.

"Excuse me, guys, can I borrow Natalie for five minutes?" Justine asked my classmates, particularly Trinee.

"Sure." Trinee said.

Justine and I walked away, far from my classmates so nobody could hear what he's going to tell me. Well, with Justine's look, it seems that what he needed to tell me bothered him very much.

"What's up?" I started.

"I have a big problem." Justine told me seriously. He was agitated the whole time so it bothered me too. I need him to tell me what's his problem now.

"Don't tell me you're going to be a father soon." I presumed the worst. He looked at me with 'What-are-you-talking-about' expression all over his face.

"God, Nat, I'm far from being a father. I still enjoy my bachelorhood so no, I'm not going to be a father soon."

"Then what's your problem? Tell me because I'm presuming the worst now."

"Well, there's this one girl from my Psychology subject that keeps bugging me. She was the reason why I was late yesterday morning."

"Bugging you? How? Is she stalking you? Or black mailing you or bad mouthing you to other girls?"

"All of the above. She even told the other girls that I didn't satisfy her in bed. Come on, that was the worst thing that you could say to a guy like me." He said it like it was the end of his world. He sighed and looked at me.

"Woah. Maybe you need more practice." I smiled at him sheepishly.

"So you believe her? See! If you believe her then as sure as hell the others would believe her too! You see now how big this problem is? She's a liar! I heard how long her moans were and I'm pretty sure I made her come multiple times." He didn't bother to check if there was anyone who could hear him talking about that thing to me. Before someone could hear us talking about uhhh ... that, I stopped him already.

"Okay, okay. Please don't elaborate any further. You're my  friend so I will believe you more than her." I assured him.

"So you believe that I made her come?" He asked innocently, not caring about his words and how loud he was.

"Yeah, of course! Just please stop mentioning her climaxing! I dont want to hear any of it already."

"Good you did. I'm telling the truth after all, you know." He said with confidence. Very conceited.

"So how am I supposed to help you?" I finally asked the main reason why he excused me to my classmates.

"Pretend to be my girlfriend." He answered with authority. My right eyebrow rose automatically.

"I practically tell everyone who sees us together that we're only friends and it's possible that your obssess lover heard about it, so I can't. She won't believe us, anyway."