Ch.18

gurl_broken_smile your going to be in this chapter like you wanted hope you like this💕😈

Jasmine's POV
I woke up on the sofa with Hunter next to me I kissed he's cheek and he woke up I got up changed in to my pjs since it's 10:56pm and yeah I went upstairs and went to hunters room and fell asleep
*in the morning*
I got up and changed in a cute out and went downstairs to see Hunter and them eating I say I'm going to Starbucks who wants to come and right when I say that Brandon goes out the door I laugh and say bye guys me and Brandon are going to maybe go to the mall see ya I go see Brandon waiting for me I run and jump on he's back he says dang your hella light I laugh and say can you plz walk now he nods and I'm still on he's back we go to Starbucks and order are drinks and go to a table to wait I look up from my phone and see Brandon look at a girl I look at the girl and say to Brandon be right back he nods and goes on he's phone I go up to the girl and say hi my name is Jasmine she looks at me and says hi nice to meet you my name is gurl_broken_smile (umm comment your name but for now I'm just going to put that okay ok) I say cool do you know the Rowland's she nods and says omg I love them so much you don't even know I laugh and say wellll I actually love with them for now she looks at me and says omg really omg I nod and say Brandon is actually with me right now she looks behind me and says can I meet him I nod and me and her walk back to where Brandon was Brandon looks up and says who's that I laugh and say it's gurl_broken_smile he smiles and says well my name Bran- but he gets cut off by her saying Brandon Yup I know that he laughs and says you must be a Rowland fan right she nods and we leave with are drinks of course I stop and they stop to and I say Brandon can you pick me up he nods and he picks me up and they start to walk we get to hunters house and I get off Brandon and jump on the sofa and say let's watch Netflix they laugh and nod I ask Brandon can you bring us snacks he nods and leaves we start watching PLL(Pretty little liars) when Brandon comes back I runs dm get the food from him and jump on the sofa and eat so does gurl_broken_smile we both finished eating and fall asleep but I give her pjs and I get pjs cause she's going to sleep over and we both fall asleep on the sofa with Brandon also Brandon is next to me and yeah holding me with he's arms.....

🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼hoped you liked it gurl_broken_smile just comment who you want to date or whatever and yeah I will make that happened btw I luv Weston koury that's why I'm dating him in the story lmao💕😈
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊