smut!

one day classic was hanging around then all of a sudden lust comes in and since classic doesn't know who this other skeleton is he asks them who they are "oh im you~"the other skeleton smirked,classic didn't belive this guy"you cant be me""oh i am,im every dirty thought and every dirty fantasy you ever thought of,and i know all of them one by one~"lust whispered seducively into classic's ear,classic was nervous"and if i were you then i would know that you like to play with yourself~"lust then reached down into classics shorts and started palming him,"w-wait are yo-aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh~"classic started moaning loudly,this only encouraged lust even more and pulled down the shorts and started rubbing classic's member from tip to the base,and sometimes put his thumb inside the tip that made classic moan like crazy,then he once lust was done teasing him he put the member into his mouth and started licking and sucking on it,and rubbed the base and places he couldn't reach with his mouth,this made classic go crazy with the moans and put his legs around lust's hips.After a while lust pulled his mouth out and looked at classic's face and was proud of his work,And without warning he started to thrust in and out of classic making him moan loudly again,lust started thrusting in and out at an inhuman speed that made classic's moans sound like short puffs of air,"a-ah i-i'm g-go-na cum!""m-me t-t-w-o!"they but climaxed inside eachother then lust pulled out of classic and kissed classic roughly and tenderly,and classic kissed back then lust broke the kiss "you know youre cute~,and to be honest you feel reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaalllyyyyyyy good~"

the end you sinners

(my first smut oneshot...DONT JUDGE MEH!)