I lost her again

When I lost him I remembered about addie. So I went all the way back to the patio to find her. She wasn't there. Then I just assumed that she went inside.

Then I saw someone again but it definitely wasn't addie or slenderman. Then I got closer and it was skye.

"Where have you been. "I asked.

"No way I was gonna ask you the same thing." Skye said

"No way." I said.

So we both formed our Alliance. Then I thought I saw red eyes. I told skye what I saw when we got to our hiding spot.

"It's was probably just your imagination. "Skye said.

Yeah and that's also what they say in horror movies and it's never their imagination!" Jessie said.

Yeah buts this isn't a horror movie." Skye said.

Skye, both of our whole life's have been a horror movie. Jessie said.

Then we both saw someone and it was slenderman. We both ran as fast as we could but he kept keeping up.

Then we both got so scared we both got lost and not only we both got lost we lost each other.

It was to late now because we both know that if  someone gets split they stated split in till they see each other again with is usually the next round.
That's because we would have to yell for whoever was with you and if you do that then you would not only be calling for them but you would also be tracking slenderman to you. Then if he finds you, you would get out.

I knew not to waste my time looking for skye I would probably get found. So I had to find a hiding spot quick. So I ran to the drive way and I didn't find a hiding spot there. So then I went down my grandma's hill and I sat down and it was super dark then I layed down so he couldn't see me.

It actually worked for a long time but then I saw him and I got nervous and I got up and ran and then I screamed. So that plan went out great.

"I should seriously just put a piece of tape on my mouth." I said".

He chased me and chased me and chased me. He wouldn't stop until he caught me. B it luckily I ran fast enough to lose him.

I found a hiding spot and I layed down to try to catch my breath.
But then he found me again.
I ran and ran. But then he found someone else that was closer.

"This is my chance." I said.

When I ran to find another hiding spot I saw something.