love bites <3

( this story is for my biffl (best friend for life) cheyanne bills love ya chey-chey && hope ya like it )

*bam! bam!* cheyanne heard a knock on the door. of course it was here bestfriend ashley she was there all the time but not enough to be annoying well she was there to complain about her love life again... "here we go again" i said i tapped her leg and wiped her tears away i said " who is it" " well rember when i said i went to my friend kacis house and met that guy chris..? well we have been talking for awhile and she texted me and said that he likes me alot and all its just he dosnt want a long distance relationship and well now he wont talk to me and im getting alittle worried and i think hes mad at me" "well ' i said. she yeslled " well?!?!?! want me to give you a lesson on that? i nod "well is something you get water outta " she said sarcasticly she laughed her cheeky laugh and i smiled bending over laughing " cmon lets go get you a drink and ill drive home.."

- they went to the bar and entered the bar and found a seat and sat -

" can i get two vodkas hold the oj " i grabbed her hand and said look at that really cute guy over there she repiled " you know my heart belongs to chris " i looked at her and said " it dont hurt to flirt " that was my motto she said " yeah as you have said many many times but i guess your right" " when am i not " i said

- ashley went and sat in the stool next to thee guy-

" ello luv " he smiled "hi" she said " might i ask are you here alone ?" well kinda im here with my bff cheyanne what about you? " he said " yep im here alone but i needed to get out so im here...by the way can i buy you a drink?" " yeah sure" "what would a pretty lady like you want?" "suprize me " she said he nodded and orderd the stongest drink jack straghit... she smialed " thanks " "welcome luv " i waved at her to ccome over here i said hold on..

- many many drinks later -

cheyanne have i told you how much i love u?? " yes and i love you to hey lets go to the park..?" ok she agrees and walkes out

- walks to the park and sits on the swings- ( by this time ashleys buzz has weared off)

" rember when we were little and we used to play on the monkey-bars ?' i said "yeah those times where fun" ( somethink rustled in the bushes) ashley jumps " whaa-what was that?" she said nervously " i dont know " i replied out came 5 guys with black hoods on (they walked towards to us ) we cuddled up so we couldnt see what was happening a brittish voice said " we are not here to harm you i just wanted to give your book back" i sighed it was my art book " where did you get this ?" he said well at the bar it was on the ground.." he said " how did you know it was mine" " well i saw u have it so i followed you here " "thank you " i said 'your art is very good" he said "thxs"

- the 5 guys took there hoods off and sat down -

"omg!!" i yelled ashley was speechless it was one direction " uhh.... love your band..." " thanks luv " they replied ashley was trying to talk and had said im going to the water fountain to get uhh water .." niall: " maybe i should come with you just making sure nothing gets you " ashley:"uhh ok "

- they leave and go get water-

Niall: hey you know i saw how red your face got when you saw me... are you a fan ?

Ashley: yeah.. like the hugest but dont worry im not gonna go all "fan girl" around you

he laughed i walked and almost fell over a stick