The Meeting

Her💁🏻 Pov-

My name is Ayame Yuii and I am 17 years old.
I lived in America for the last 5 years, I was born in Japan so I can speak English and Japanese. Cool right?

Now being back in Japan has me feeling nostalgic, anyway when my mom and dad left for work I was on my way to this Karakura High School.

I've never lived in this part of town before, we were located in Tokyo before.

How I look?

Well I'm kinda self conscious about my appearance. I used to get a lot of the boys attention, but I think all boys just wanna get laid so they will think any girl is bang-able.

Okay so I'm 5'6 skinny: um I kinda have long brown hair, and I have green eyes. My chest is kinda big, my friend Ryu used to joke on me all of the time.

Now it's 7:21am and breakfast starts at 7:30am, so I'm glad I am not late

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Now it's 7:21am and breakfast starts at 7:30am, so I'm glad I am not late. It wasn't that hard finding my new school. Now onto the office.....

Shinji😁 Pov -

Damn that Hiyori for kicking me out of the warehouse, and so early too. How the hell do these teenage humans manage to get up every freaking morning?!

*Sigh*

This day is going to be as boring as the rest. Ichigo is being stubborn, I know he needs us.

His Hollow will take over his ass, if he doesn't learn to control it.

That's where we come in.

I just wish it wasn't me that has to try and get his ass to join us.

I could still be sleeping now.

Well anyway I'm on my way to the lunchroom, at least they have food here.

But then I froze when I saw the most beautiful girl running towards my direction.

Whoa..... she's enchanting.

Now most of the girls don't talk to me cause they think imma rebel/creep or a player.

I can't help that I have very straight white teeth.

My smile just looks like that.

I work hard to keep em white like that.

But I'm not a creep or a player.

Whatever.....she's too cute so let me make my day more interesting.

Okay if you're wondering what I'm going to do.....

Yeah I'm gonna move in her direction on purpose.

Normal Pov🖐🏻

Ayame was so busy trying to make it to the office she didn't notice someone in her way.

Slamming into something that felt like a brick wall, she felt she was falling.

Oh damn I wish I had saw who or what I bumped into.

Ayame then noticed arms wrapping around her and someone pulling her up.

She then looked up into the most gorgeous hazel-brownish eyes, looking at her intriguingly.

A boy.

A handsome boy.

Ayame jumped back blushing.

"Sorry for running into you, I was in a rush to go to the office."

Shinji smiled at Ayame showing his signature smile.

"Aw don't worry about it, that's water over the bridge darling. Now what is your name? I've never seen ya before."

Yeah can I say I'm hooked.

Then she spoke again.

"My name is Ayame Yuii."

Sealing my fate

Yeah I think I'm screwed.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.