Shattered Ones [Loki Fan Fiction]

Prologue:

Unrevealed Prophesy from Asgard's Golden Book of the Lost Realms:

"Jotunheim falls. But the fall give life to the cursed, and will lurk through years of devastation. The curse will be unleashed to the mist of curse's own blood, and may bring end to all realms whether it may be known or unknown.

The 'subjugated' and the 'untold' lie brings thy prophecy and the existing realms at peace, through Asgard, Midgard, and the ruined Jotunheim."

****************************************************************************

I could freeze the whole nine realms using the tree of Ydrassil and with the curse that I have... me. I am a threat.

Things started to get a lot complicated than it should be when Loki took me and revealed that I was no ordinary human, or I was. But so was he. But what I did not know was that he'd take me away from the light and drag me down to an unknown abyss with him, away from the world that I have grown to love, away from the friends that I have cherished, even darkened my view to hate my true parents. And I was that blinded to trust the known God of Mischief and Lies and believed that he would do no harm against anything.

Revenge was all he wanted.

We were like having a tug-of-war: me trying to grab him by the light and trusted him to cooperate with me; and him trying to tug me down into the darkness.

And the center of this rope was our own reflection. The choice is only within us if we let ourselves drag into the light... or in the dark. The battle is within our soul and let one of us win. And if that will ever happen, that mirror with our reflections will shatter and may bring our soul as one.

*****

So, I have made it! I decided to change this one 'cause the last one seems awful for me. XD Anyways, I do not own any of the Marvel Universe except Eistrid, Cara... and any upcoming new characters of mine. :)

P.S. The story would all take place after the Thor: The Dark World.

-Freya Gale xx-