Fifteen.

Lydia prodded into the hallways trying to go unnoticed, but her heels weren't doing any justice. She clutched her books tightly to her chest as she started to walk through the halls. Everyone was staring at her, knowing full well she got cheated on and wondering if she knew. Goddamn she knew.

Lydia scolded herself for feeling so emotional and embarrassed, so she loosened her grip on her books, and started to stride through the halls with all he confidence in the world.

Stiles was nervous, he was in the boys locker room with his jersey hanging off of his broad chest. He bit at his nails, his anticipation growing as he kept thinking about the worst case scenarios over and over again in his mind.

His fingers now raw, he started picking at his bottom lip. He didn't know what to do, he felt worthless.

All the lacrosse players started piling in ready for first morning practise, which shook Stiles out of his ridiculously messed up mind as he slammed his locker shut with his shoulder, grabbed his lacrosse stick and ran to the field.

Lydia was at her locker as she had a biology test in 10 minutes, luckily Stiles doesn't take advanced biology so she was in the clear. She knew he was at lacrosse practise, as she had his schedule in her locker. No creepy reasons, they used to be best friends and he'd always lose his schedule so she printed a copy and stuck it in her locker, along with a picture of them both.

She smiled, and felt nothing but warmth in her chest

She smiled, and felt nothing but warmth in her chest. Although, she felt like crying as well. She ran her finger softly over the photograph, but then slammed her locker shut to block out all the emotions that were rising to the top.

Lydia walked into Biology, as soon as she walked in, the whole room was under test conditions. Everyone was silent, ready to be proceeded to start her paper.

Lydia sat at the back near Danny, as he shot her a small smile which lifted her mood a little.

"Okay, no talking. Any communication of any kind would have to restart the paper at the end of the day. Start now." Mr Harris said bluntly. Lydia scoffed at his tone and wrote her name with the most curliest writing she had ever written.

'How does meat contain protein?'

Lydia smiled, as she wrote about the nitrate, plants, amino acids and the cycle perfectly and confident. After she finished the answer she reread it and smiled as she continued onto the next question.

An hour later, the test was complete. Lydia smiled as she knew she done well, she kicked ass at papers. She realised she had a free period next. She looked in her bag, and smiled as she realised she had her book, Looking For Alaska. She trotted out of class, speed walking to the library. She saw through the transparent windows all the lacrosse players piling in, some still wearing their jerseys. Her heart stopped when she saw him. He was wearing a light green and white flannel, with a dark green shirt underneath. His light brown khakis held tightly around his legs which ended with his normal black converse. He took her breath away of course, but she soon breathed out a breath she never knew she was holding. He walked the opposite way to calculus.