Fourth

(Even though it's not Valentine's Day yet.) Probably my last update on this story.

__________________________

Kisao x Yoshi

6 February 2017

"Kisao!" Yoshi let out a squeak when his boyfriend flipped his skirt and ran away, laughing. "Sorry, Yoshi!" he yelled while running from angry mobs who wears girl's skirts.

It was really embarrassing!

In the end, Yoshi ignored him for the whole day. He ignored the calls, the texts, the attempt to talk and so on. He even gave the flowers that Kisao gave to him to someone else.

In a nutshell, Yoshi is actually mad at Kisao. For real. Really.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I didn't mean to make you mad. I was just playing. You know how I am right. It's my nature to play." Kisao apologized while walking backwards to face Yoshi who's crossing his arms to his chest.

Yoshi is not mad because of that. He did understood Kisao's nature for tricks and plays.

It's just that...

Yoshi is mad that Kisao would do that to him infront of everyone. Kisao didn't have any sense of shame. At all!

All he ever wanted was for Kisao to stop changing his clothes and flip his skirt infront of people!

He could still feel those perverted eyes lingering below his waist part!

Yoshi hated it.

Why can't he be like Dad? Considerate to other people? He never did things that crossed the boundery line with Mama. It's not like I don't want him to do tricks... It's just that most of the tricks he did offended me and embarrassed me! I want him to stop! Yoshi thought angrily. Tears dwelled but he refused to let it fall.

Instead, he fastened his speed to his house and raced up the stairs, slamming his bedroom door shut without even saying anything to Shinichi and Kaito. Or even Akemi.

Yoshi took out his phone and sat by the window to see Kisao looking down on the ground, clenching his fists.

My Boyfriend 💖
Go home. Don't want to talk to you. Don't want to see you.

After a few seconds he got another text.

My Boyfriend 💖
What did I do to make you so upset? I don't understand. What happened? What's wrong? Please tell me. xxx

I replied to the message coldly.

My Boyfriend 💖
Leave.

After a few minutes of silence... Kisao finally replied back.

My Boyfriend 💖
I'm sorry.

I'm sorry, Ki-chan. I need time, Yoshi thought as he watched Kisao walked away, clutching his bag, head down.

Kisao was confused.