Chapter 6 (Nightfall)

"It's impossible; it wasn't even full moon yet!" David looks at them," Actually it's not impossible!"

"What do you mean?" they look at Matthew," When I was in Georgia 1862, there is a wolf pack there who break the cycle and by cycle I mean they can turn into wolf at will..."

"How?"

"There is a ritual Tenebrae Lunae Rituale or the Dark Moon Ritual a spell created by Jacqueline Chauderon, a Swiss witch...move to America in 1860, she have a secret relationship with the alpha of Georgian pack, she created the spell to strengthen his pack member!"

"You have the spell?" David look at Matthew," Yes, but I know what you thinking...each magic has price and this price is each of their pack member lose their first born child. It's a blood magic!"

"Alright, I'll call the EMI!" David walk to his patrol car to call for back up," Is this Marius' plan?" Liam look at Matthew.

"It could be!"

"What are going to do now?" Liam question Matthew and Zachary," We find the wolf!"

"Luckily for you I got this one!" Matthew show them a piece of cloth," this must be belong to the attacker. Liam!" Matthew hand the cloth to Liam, Liam sniff the piece of the cloth and his eyes glowed, Liam run following the smell with Matthew and Zachary following him.

They follow Liam deep into the forest when finally they saw a huge humanoid wolf munching on a person," Oh God!" the Werewolf sniffed the air and look at them, growling and charge them. Matthew and Liam fought the wolf together, until they manage to pin the werewolf on the ground. Zachary took out a gun fill with silver bullet from the his jacket back pocket and start shooting at the werewolf and one of them pierce his heart, the werewolf die and turn back into his human form.

"Luca!" Liam recognizes the dead werewolf.

"You know him?"

"He's my father's friend from Missouri. He's a werewolf an alpha."

The next day Matthew was jogging around the town when he meets with Michael who just got out from town archives building was carrying a lot of files," Wow, What's with all of this file?" Matthew tease Michael, then he help him carry it," Thank you, Ms. Decker want me to research the newspaper clipping from early 20th Century till 2000."

"Katelyn Decker?"

"Yup, the devil in a blouse and skirt!"

"How about let's get some coffee; you seem to really need one!"

"How about we go to the bar to get some booze, I really need one!" then they both walk into the Scarlet Bar and get some bourbon," I'm so going to lost my internship!" Michael said and drinks the bourbon. Moments later Eliza and Meghan come in and saw Matthew and half-drunk Michael.

Eliza saw Matthew was sitting on the stool beside Michael who was talking gibberish, then she and Meghan approach them," You made him drunk?" Eliza said to Matthew.

"He's a lightweight, and beside he said he really needs one!"

"You do realize you're are still on meds, right?" Meghan scold at Michael and he just roll his eyes," Alright then, I'm calling your sister!" Meghan try to call Vicky but it went straight to voice mail," She's not answering!"

"Oh Right, Zachary picks her up earlier today..." Michael muttered.

"I'm calling William!" Eliza then calls William to pick up Michael. Few moments later William come in," Matt, It's about the werewolf last night, apparently his whole pack was slaughtered." William then carry Michael out of the bar and to his bike," Don't worry, I'll drop his files later!" Eliza said to Liam. Then Liam took Michael home.

Zachary and Vicky was at party of their own, Vicky was just finish having sex with Zachary for the first time and now they both were cuddling on Zachary's bed. She look to his side and saw Zachary's sleeping figure, she walk around his room and found a dagger she was amazed by its carving and then she heard a noise outside the window. She then put down the dagger and went to check on the sound and saw a woman wearing a Victorian Era dress, she was disoriented and confused," Are you okay?" Vicky ask the woman.

"I'm sorry!" the woman said, her faces then turn and compel Vicky," Don't make a sound." Then she bite Vicky's neck and drank her blood and few minutes later she remove her fangs from Vicky and compel," Forget about me and this, Run!" the woman fled at the same time, Vicky look at her bloody neck, scream in pain and run.

Zachary and his parent, Carson and Isabelle heard the scream and went check on what's going on, Carson look at her," Do you remember anything?" Vicky just shook her head," I was at Zach's bedroom and next thing I know I was outside and my neck bleeding."

Vicky then passed out, Zachary then took Vicky to Matthew's house using his father's car.

After dropping Michael off to his house, William was ride his bike to a herb shop for his mother when he saw a woman wearing a Victorian era gown feeding on an innocent female behind the bakery. She was beautiful with long wavy black hair, with green eyes, and tall.

"Hey You!" William called her, the woman glare at William and start to attack her until William punch her, she back away," Werewolf!" she said.

"I was hoping you can help me deliver a message to the Devereaux, tell them Luciana Graham has returned and she pissed!" Luciana break William's neck and William passed out.